UnevenEdge

I miss hubbb.

Skinko

(n)ot FORSAKEN

I always imagined hubbb was like some personified Umberto-Eco-/Mark-Danielewski-level of cross-cultural, cerebral puzzlemaking that one day would be cracked

and reveal the reason why James Franco was trying to direct nearly-impossible adaptations of classic literature.

I always imagined hubbb was like some personified Umberto-Eco-/Mark-Danielewski-level of cross-cultural, cerebral puzzlemaking that one day would be cracked

and reveal the reason why James Franco was trying to direct nearly-impossible adaptations of classic literature.

Are you saying that hubbb is James Franco?

It all comes together. Now I see.

I feel like at the end there he was using a spambot.

Maybe back in the day it was a real person.

Or maybe he went off his meds and completely lost it, I don't know.

I don't see how a normal person could derive amusement out of the way he posted.

Yeah, that time I had the closest thing to a conversation with him was many years before Lithium got deleted.

Yeah, that time I had the closest thing to a conversation with him was many years before Lithium got deleted.

There were a few times where he'd toss out something akin to a rational thought that I can remember but I think the likeliest scenario was an unhinged man slowly descending into insanity (which is the more dramatic, Pulitzer-worthy story) or some weirdo who liked to dick around on internet forums using a spambot and giggling at people trying to make sense of it.

There were a few times where he'd toss out something akin to a rational thought that I can remember but I think the likeliest scenario was an unhinged man slowly descending into insanity (which is the more dramatic, Pulitzer-worthy story) or some weirdo who liked to dick around on internet forums using a spambot and giggling at people trying to make sense of it.

Both are Pulitzer prize worthy to me, honestly.

I've decided that I'm going to write a one-act play about hubbb.

It's probably not going to be very good but be on the lookout.

You'll know it's me because of all the run-on sentences in the script.

I'll preorder a ticket.

Are you saying that hubbb is James Franco?

It all comes together. Now I see.

See I was with you earlier when you said you weren't sure you could see how any sane person could derive pleasure from posting like that.  But now that you bring James Franco into it, it really does make perfect sense.

See I was with you earlier when you said you weren't sure you could see how any sane person could derive pleasure from posting like that.  But now that you bring James Franco into it, it really does make perfect sense.

Admin[/member] what did the mods generally think of hubbb, did they think he was actually a bot, was it discussed among yourselves

Admin[/member] what did the mods generally think of hubbb, did they think he was actually a bot, was it discussed among yourselves

Most of the threads/posts I saw seemed to refer to it as a bot.