UnevenEdge

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Episode 6 Discussion!!

i forgot about it

Happy Thanksgiving

Got to spend Thanksgiving by myself away from my annoying family.  8) Enjoying the peace and quiet.  :-X  :)

And, I get to watch Toonami (REGULAR BLOCK AND NOT A MARATHON THANK KAMI) on my big HDTV, undisturbed.  :D  8)

Sorry this place is quiet, the Server went down for 12 minutes, once again, time for another bandwidth upgrade if we are to watch this and can't be part of the discussion.

Lithium and nodebb never this problem

of course....nodebb had a million other problems and was finally shut down

MY GOD THE AUTHOR OF JOJO IS A GENIUS AND A RENAISSANCE MAN!  THIS IS SO SMART AND CREATIVE!  10/10 BEST SHONEN OF ALL TIME!  BEST ANIME OF ALL TIME!  THIS SHOW IS GLORIOUS PERFECTION!

For you, I guess.  It's not a bad anime.  But there are definitely more than few I like more.

Lithium and nodebb never this problem

of course....nodebb had a million other problems and was finally shut down

The NodeBB dev boards are still up... basically ASMB's version of the purge, a Wild West with Babblers and all manner of ne'er-do-wells running amok.  It's a hive scum and villainy!  A basket of deplorables!  Also the downvote trolls outed themselves - Killjoy and Sawdimizer.  Inception downvote trolled Elfie off the boards.  Such a POS.

And yeah those were corporate boards.  This is a private board.  Luuv needs to beef up the servers.  Does he need Egil's help with some "big-ass servers?"

The NodeBB dev boards are still up... basically ASMB's version of the purge, a Wild West with Babblers and all manner of ne'er-do-wells running amok.  It's a hive scum and villainy!  A basket of deplorables!  Also the downvote trolls outed themselves - Killjoy and Sawdimizer.  Inception downvote trolled Elfie off the boards.  Such a POS.

And yeah those were corporate boards.  This is a private board.  Luuv needs to beef up the servers.  Does he need Egil's help with some "big-ass servers?"

That's who was doing it?  Fuck them, I liked Elfie.

That's who was doing it?  Fuck them, I liked Elfie.

Yes.  They admitted to being the main downvote trolls, the ones after me and several others.  Inception downvote trolled Elfie "as a joke."  He also reported Elfie on Deviantart for underage sexual content and nearly got him banned, accusing Elfie of being a pedophile.  That kid has issues.  And I've talked with Elfie several times and no matter what I tell him he won't come back.  Even after I told him they disabled downvoting and and added an ignore feature.  And yeah, I liked him, too.  It made me mad Inception did that, since Elfie was one of the few people here that I was actually friends with.  Most of the Toonami folder users don't like me, and I don't really get to talk to you guys enough to be "friends", I don't think.  Ya'll mainly being weekend warriors and all.  But yeah, what's funny is Inception got massively downvote-trolled, too.  And I've pretty much treated him like he deserves ever since he's been here.  So he got what was coming to him.  But yeah, those guys really ruined it for a lot of us.