UnevenEdge

Considering quitting my job?

aligatorxjane

It's only part time 11/hr work and I've almost finished my degree with an internship to boot. And it's food service, so it fucking sucks.

But should I stay until I find a new job?

I'm just worried that I'll have to explain to a potential new employer that I quit. Is that really so bad that I should stick it out?

It's only part time 11/hr work and I've almost finished my degree with an internship to boot. And it's food service, so it fucking sucks.

I'm just worried that I'll have to explain to a potential new employer that I quit. Is that really so bad that I should stick it out?

At best you can say you were in school and only had the job for an income, but it became too ill-fitting for you and you were well off enough that you decided to leave.

Can't get unemployment if you're a student or if you had the job WHILE you were a student in my state :\ But yeah idk if I'm even that desperate anyway.

if youre not that desperate for money then i'd leave.

if employers ask something about that in an interview you can tell them you wanted to move on to a new career or some other bullshit along those lines.

will you be comfortable enough financially if you leave before you have another job?

if a source of income worries you, stay with it

BUT, if you will be okay, I say quit!

you should be happy :)

Guest The Hound

i got out of a food service job by having the place robbed

i mean i didn't rob it

but

their insurance and everything set them back... so they let some of us go.

:|

Tell them that you left a job to gain experience in the field your degree is in via the internship