UnevenEdge

What the fuck?

Sawdamizer

Guest The Hound

no but seriously wtf are you talking about because when you guys explain things about computers is the same as listening to an old woman asking you how to set up a facebook account.

it's just

awful

no but seriously wtf are you talking about because when you guys explain things about computers is the same as listening to an old woman asking you how to set up a facebook account.

it's just

awful

Wow, you are seriously being an elitist over whether someone uses the arrow keys, the Page down button, or their mouse or pad to scroll a forum?

You have like 3 or 4 posts seriously pulling rank about this.

I'm pretty sure everyone here has a device with eye motion scolling but no one else is cracking diamonds out his tightly clenched anus over it.

Guest The Hound

no im not it was all sarcasm

look at the video i posted and is this the issue you're having?

otherwise idk what to tell you google came up with nothing and i dont see anyone on smf's forums having issues

Guest The Hound

Viper is just upset that the site he is helping with is a massive piece of shit. But instead of seeing what the problem might be he has to act like an asshole faggot because his pride has been injured.

I mean you are the literal embodiment of an asshole faggot so when someone is doing a better job of it than you, you take the real pride hit.

Guest The Hound

bbl

work

stew in your own muck

the lot of you

the rest of the 90% of the forum will continue not to complain because their lives aren't miserable

christ

I noticed this a few days ago.

I use a laptop so I use my mouse pad to scroll and for some reason it would work fine in the beginning and then eventually stop.

And nah, it worked perfectly on every website.

So far today I haven't had ze issue, tho.

Hella annoying when it does happen. :D

Ok, I just ran into the problem.  This thread fucking cursed me.  The Free-for-all folder won't scroll but it's working just fine in this thread.

No problem though. I just middle click and page down that way.

Edit: Exiting the site fixed the issue.