UnevenEdge

Pokémon Go

1pooh4u

I bought the sale bundle with the six incubators for 740 coins and I just hatched seven 7k eggs all at once. Three purple meowths, a Sandshrew, a Geodude, and... both Mr. Mime and kangaskhan.

Kanto Dex is now complete! The Mr. Mime was local, but the kangaskhan didn't list a locality (just that it was from nys) so I don't know who to thank for finishing off the 151.

Bonus is that it was only my first use of the incubators so I don't have to waste them before the next time there's an egg-hatching event (uless there's something else I should be hatching out of a 7k egg right now).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, blueraven1999 said:

Finally evolved Machoke into Machamp.  I think I have about 200 candies for Ponyta so I'll probably evolve that soon too.

Found my first Hitmonchan on Friday.  It has really low cp though so I hope I can catch a better one.

Maybe if you're lucky enough you'll come across a Hitmonchan raid.  You might be able to do it solo, I'm not sure.

5 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Maybe if you're lucky enough you'll come across a Hitmonchan raid.  You might be able to do it solo, I'm not sure.

I've only seen a Hitmonlee raid and I didn't do it since it was too strong.

My guess is that Hitmonchan is just as strong.  I wouldn't try until I have several pokemon at 3000 cp and I don't even have one.

My gyarados is close to 3000 cp but I don't have enough stardust plus I'm too low leveled to power it up.

Edit: On second thought, maybe I'd try once a couple more of my pokemon were as strong as Gyarados is now,

but that would still take awhile to do. 

Edited by blueraven1999
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, blueraven1999 said:

I've only seen a Hitmonlee raid and I didn't do it since it was too strong.

My guess is that Hitmonchan is just as strong.  I wouldn't try until I have several pokemon at 3000 cp and I don't even have one.

My gyarados is close to 3000 cp but I don't have enough stardust plus I'm too low leveled to power it up.

Edit: On second thought, maybe I'd try once a couple more of my pokemon were as strong as Gyarados is now,

but that would still take awhile to do. 

This is definitely a game of infinite patience. I haven’t seen any Hitmonlee raids but the Chan was over 16,000 cp. 

I don’t really remember all the strengths and weaknesses of Pokémon so there are few I can solo. The elemental Pokémon are easy but I get confused with ghost, dark, fairy and psychic. Double type just adds to the confusion 😆

• Like 1

13 hours ago, viperxmns said:

Today was ex mess, hope yours is a legit Deox raid

It is. There wasn’t a raid happening at that location when the passes went out. 

Who knew that changing the raid boss would create such a mess. People were getting passes for Sept. 27th, the day the passes went out. 

2 hours ago, Admin_Raptorpat said:

Yeah I was super disappointed when I realized the raid was on a Monday afternoon.

wheeeeeeeeelp

Yeah I am really lucky to be able to leave work and do them. This location will take several weeks before it switches to 6:45-7:30 😬

14 hours ago, Admin_Raptorpat said:

is that how it works?

It seems that way for this location I was guessing it’s the same everywhere. One or two days of the week they’re at 11:30, then it moves to 1:30. Thurs starts at 4:30 and Friday 6:45. That’s how it’s been since raids started at that location. It’s cool cuz it gives people a chance to at least make a raid on a weekday 

The new Event Pikachu is cute.  Caught a couple of them today.

Beat a Kirlia raid but I was unable to catch the stupid Kirlia even though I used 3 berries on it

so I'm currently mad at the game.

Hatched my first Mr. Mime earlier this week and caught my first Cubone.  Also decided to evolve my Porygon into Porygon2 last Friday.

• Like 2

On 10/4/2018 at 8:18 PM, viperxmns said:

They're all around the city until like the 100s

Union, midtown, downtown, Central all have, did some hunting today

I heard they’re spawning as far down as battery park. I’m thinking of jumping on the ferry tonight to catch some. If they aren’t there it’s nothing to jump on the train to Union