UnevenEdge

Pokémon Go

1pooh4u

On 11/12/2018 at 8:30 AM, SorceressPol said:

Why do you hurt me?

I never found one either.  Caught a bunch of Ponyta but struck out.

Last week I evolved Stunky into Skuntank.  It's cp1964.  I don't remember if I mentioned that I evolved Duskull into Dusclops before.

It's cp1105.  Caught a couple of Turtwig today and now I'm up to 102 candies for it.  Also last week I evolved Bidoof into Bibarel.  It's cp1150.

I've also been catching a lot of Magnemite lately so I might evolve it soon.  Currently I have 140 candies for it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, StarPanda said:

So I take it there was an update that increased all of the hp and cp because I looked at my pokemon and was like ok how did this happen

Yup. They strengthened a lot and nerfed Blissey and Snorlax. I’m not sure what they did with Slaking. The max cp for mine post update would be 4204. I don’t know what it would’ve been before the update 

Completed 1/9 in Let's GO, Meltan.  So far I'm making good progress with part 2.

Hatched 1 of 3 eggs and made 6 great throws out of 10.  Earning two candies walking with my buddy

will take a little while though.  Same for hatching two more eggs.  Haven't been walking as much lately since it's been in the 30's and colder here.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, blueraven1999 said:

Completed 1/9 in Let's GO, Meltan.  So far I'm making good progress with part 2.

Hatched 1 of 3 eggs and made 6 great throws out of 10.  Earning two candies walking with my buddy

will take a little while though.  Same for hatching two more eggs.  Haven't been walking as much lately since it's been in the 30's and colder here.

Weather here has been less than optimal here as well. So, lol, what was Willow saying or is it gibberish for everyone 

Nvm game fixed he says nothing 😆

Edited by 1pooh4u

15 minutes ago, SorceressPol said:

That's such a cute name for it.

Thank you 😊 

I named it before they released genders. We discussed a name change and she said, “It’s 2017, I can be Lil’BigMan if I want!” I told her “damn right you can!” and after the 3 day psychiatric hold, I left the name 😆

Edited by 1pooh4u
  • Haha 1