UnevenEdge

Pokémon Go

1pooh4u

After having problems with logging in to Pokemon GO for over a week, I finally signed it with no problems.

Just had to uninstall the game and reinstall it and now I'm having no problems.  For now at least.

Decided to finally evolve my Ponyta into Rapidash.  Only about 20,000 xp left to go before I rank up again.

Edit: I was wrong about the xp.  I thought it was about 20,000 but it was closer to 10,000.

Now I have about 7000 xp to go.  I took a short walk since it's so cold outside.  It's 27 degrees here.  First time I got a cold warning from the game.

Edited by blueraven1999
  • Like 1

Caught all three starters (Chimchar, Piplup, and Turtwig) plus Bidoof and Kricketot.

I have about 200 pokemon so I have plenty of storage room.  Starly or Chatot was trolling me tonight.

First it was at a Pokestop too far away to walk to and then it showed up at one of the pokestops I had already

walked by 20 minutes earlier when I was almost done walking back to my car.  I'll catch it eventually.

Got the medal for catching 5 pokemon in the Sinnoh dex tonight.

Edited by blueraven1999
  • Like 1

Buneary is still eluding me.  When I was shopping at the neighborhood grocery store about 15 minutes ago,

the tracker said there was a Buneary at the nearby Starbucks so after I was done shopping, I drove there .

By the time I got to Starbucks, it was gone.

On the plus side, I caught my first Duskull tonight.  It's only cp89 though. 

My best Turtwig is cp1006 with 44 candies.  Chimchar has 47 candies and Piplup has 33.

Also I found out tonight what I got for evolving 10 water types for Field Research.  it was Dratini.

Edited by blueraven1999

13 minutes ago, viperxmns said:

I got nerfed yesterday too, stuck in a moving car on the highway for 35 mins or so

6 shiny total, caught non shiny 96 and 93 IV for evo

Last shiny literally caught at 4:59

Isn’t it nail biting when you make a last minute catch of shiny?  I’ve heard nightmare stories how people encounter shiny last minute but actually make the catch at 5 and it reverts to reg form. 

Hasn’t happened to me YET LOL

I think I got a perfect one, and a near perfect shiny lucky that I did a shiny swap trade for. I had enough candy to evolve them both with a little candy left over.

It was real cold and super windy, but the sun was out so the beldums were all weather boosted and hard to catch (on top of already having a low catch rate). My supplies we're running low, so I have no balls or regular berries left, and I used half my stockpile of golden razz because that's all I had left to lower the catch rate.

I'm kind of ready to skip the next few months until spring, but they probably saved the best mons for winter months to counteract the effect the weather has on players like me.

• Like 1