UnevenEdge

Tokyo Ghoul, Episode 3: "Dove"

Her name is "main japanese girl #1", as who the fuck can remember all these similar names from all these series.

no, you don't understand

Ryoko was a parasyte who sacrificed her life so her baby could live

and this Ghoul eventually does the exact same thing, She's a rip off of the Ryoko from parasyte

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some doctor.  What's all this then?  The mother and daughter are ghouls, really?  Must been why they were portrayed so nice and innocent.

Why is coffee the only thing that tastes good?

This reminds of me of Ash of the "Buffy-verse" talking about how human food tastes like ash to him.

Sneaky way of eating human food.

Okay so they eat suicide victims.  You could get food from the morgue too.  This makes a lot more sense for your self-preservation and trying to live with humans.  He even pays respect to the dead, too.

"Box Carriers" doesn't sound nearly as ominous as this show thinks it does.

Alright why is white coat man such a weirdo?

They're duty is to do what to ghouls?

Toka looks way different with her hair like that when she was studying just now.

The old guy needs to study humans.  But didn't all the ghouls used to be humans at one point?  Why would you need to study them?

Oh cool plague doctor mask.

just a heads up

every male Ghoul wants to fuck Kaneki

BUT it's because he smells like Rise....so the writers can claim it isn't Gay

good old Fashioned Japan not understanding how Homosexuality works

just a heads up

every male Ghoul wants to fuck Kaneki

BUT it's because he smells like Rise....so the writers can claim it isn't Gay

good old Fashioned Japan not understanding how Homosexuality works

Could be MM vore...

Could be MM vore...

nah it's Gay

it's just that due to their own traditions and exposure to (the fucked up genocide dogma that is)the Christian religeon, they think Homosexuality is a phase you outgrow when you decide you want kids/practice for heterosexual sex

they don't belive same sex love is actual love

and their works of fiction reflect it

nah it's Gay

it's just that due to their own traditions and exposure to (the fucked up genocide dogma that is)the Christian religeon, they think Homosexuality is a phase you outgrow when you decide you want kids/practice for heterosexual sex

they don't belive same sex love is actual love

and their works of fiction reflect it

Be less drunk.

Be less drunk.

I've had half a bottle of Tequila and three beers I don't think that's possible

also I'm not Wrong

Japan, like the ENTIRE REST OF THE WORLD is Homophobic

I hope Trump does Nuke the earth, it'll be a Hard reset, then maybe future generations of LGBT people will get to be actual people

This mask maker is funny. :D

Of course we knew Kaneki would stumble in on the girl eating flesh like that.  Though it's silly because there wouldn't be that much blood most likely, and you'd think the girl could at least wipe her mouth!

What are they killing them with?  The brief cases?

Aww he's going to teach her new words.  How... adorable?

Ah so the masks are to hide themselves during "ghoul time" so the investigators don't discover them during "human time."

You know killing all your possible informants before they can even tell you anything isn't the best way to go about investigating.  And even if some of them don't anything it's just going to make all of them keep an even lower profile now.

I never did get around to watching the Gundam and Naruto episodes I skipped last week so I can't watch live tonight either.  I'll watch all four eps later.

I've had half a bottle of Tequila and three beers I don't think that's possible

also I'm not Wrong

Japan, like the ENTIRE REST OF THE WORLD is Homophobic

I hope Trump does Nuke the earth, it'll be a Hard reset, then maybe future generations of LGBT people will get to be actual people

You are wrong, but I don't feel like debating it.  Yes, there is hatred but support also.  The latest case:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/06/world/europe/dutch-men-hold-hands.html?_r=0

You are wrong, but I don't feel like debating it.  Yes, there is hatred but support also.  The latest case:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/06/world/europe/dutch-men-hold-hands.html?_r=0

the fact that a couple was attacked just for the gender of their lover proves that these men's display of solidarity was meaningless

the only way Homophobia will disappear is a cleansing mass extinction