UnevenEdge

Tokyo Ghoul, Episode 3: "Dove"

Toka is the classic tough exterior but softy on the inside kind of character, but that was pretty obvious from the beginning.

By the way, it feels like this show is introducing too many characters too fast.

Yup.

Yeah, they haven't really explained the current order of the setting and we're already getting more new characters.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the fact that a couple was attacked just for the gender of their lover proves that these men's display of solidarity was meaningless

the only way Homophobia will disappear is a cleansing mass extinction

Like Dumbledore once told Hagrid, "Seriously, if you're going to hold out for 100% approval, you're going to be shut away for a long time."  Not verbatim, but mostly that.

Maybe you need to stop letting the bile-spewing-rectal-warts of the world influence you and instead focus on the positive.  Here in the U.S., it's close to 70% of people think that LGBTQ people should have the same rights as straight people.  The other 30% is from the South.  And who cares about them?  Everything south of the Mason-Dixon Line should be ignored as a hopeless cause.

....  I left right before an awkward conversation.

Par for the course for mochi.  Get super drunk and then get super depressed/antagonistic about gay rights followed by me trying to talk him down.  Tune in next week for the continuation of this never-ending saga.

Holy shit this thread is annoying. My dad's off-hand comment about Uta coming off as a homosexual was better than most of what's in here, especially the emo GIFs.

I'm fairly sure Uta is coming across as gay on purpose

just that the show implies homosexuality isn't a thing (at least as far as Kaneki is concerned since every male Ghoul that expresses an interest in him says they're doing it because he smells like Rise)