UnevenEdge

What Anime Are You Watching Right Now?

BUU8800

Cowboy Bebop 24-26 (rewatch)
My Dress-Up Darling 10-12

I also finished my rewatch of Sweet Punishment just today. Without elaborating (because I'm not a weirdo who watches this stuff regularly), I can say that I've gotten more out of it than any of the other ComicFesta anime. And I kinda want to see a sequel to it now, if only because I have no idea where the plot is going to go, and these hentai adaptations that air on TV can actually get sequels now. In the meantime, the wait for Songstress S2 begins. I thought I saw something that said it was premiering in April, but that's not the case.

Oh, and both of those other shows are great. But you don't need me to tell you that.

Assassination Classroom 38
Full Dive 10
Godzilla: Singular Point 11

Spoiler

Okay, no. You do not leave the fate of a character caught up in a potentially fatal situation ambiguous near the end of one episode, show a scene with her alive like she managed to get out miraculously unscathed the next, then in the one after that make multiple acknowledgements of her being dead and not even show the goddamn body! You do not do that, show. Minus one point for you.

Hiro peeling away from the plot to take a dump is par for the course, meanwhile, so its score shall stay consistent.

As for Ass Class, well... if you've seen this week's episode, you can probably understand why I bumped it up from a 9 to a 10 this morning.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jman said:

Ultraman Season 2 2-6.

That was fun, if a bit too short.  A season 3 definitely needs to happen.

Fuck, they tricked me again! Why, Netflix? Why must you falsely advertise the number of episodes you put out for something? First B: The Beginning season 2, now this.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PokeNirvash said:

Fuck, they tricked me again! Why, Netflix? Why must you falsely advertise the number of episodes you put out for something? First B: The Beginning season 2, now this.

My guess is they split the season because Shin Ultraman (Anno’s Ultraman movie) comes out next month and they want to cross promote.

• Thanks 1

Just finished Colorful (movie, not the raunchy show I apparently watched in 2013 according to MAL and don't remember).  8/10

It's really sad, I have a student who basically lived this movie (thankfully they are still alive)...what the movie doesn't show is how much trauma and continuing mental health issues this kid really should have....but I guess it's just an anime, so I can't expect too much.