UnevenEdge

What Anime Are You Watching Right Now?

BUU8800

Kengan Ashura 10-11

Spoiler

Normally I don't watch two Netflix anime episodes consecutively, but after the violent downer ending to episode 10, I felt another one was necessary to help soften the blow (as much as a show like Kengan can soften a blow). As I thought, Inaba and Urita reminiscing about their childhood together is a much better note to end on than the likable baritsu fighter possibly getting killed by a dude so abhorrent even his own family don't want him.

Thunderbolt Fantasy - Bewitching Melody of the West

Puppets!  Slicing and dicing and beheading and dismembering!  Gallons of flying red syrup!  Talking lutes!  Puppets!!!  T.M. Revolution!  Hiroyuki Sawano soundtrack!  People and places blowed up real good!!!!  Can't wait for season 3!

But whar toys?  Good Smile has been a co-producer of all of these and still there are only 4 Nendoroids ever released.  At least Làng Wū Yáo (Rōfu Yō) got one in conjuction with this movie.

Akira
Tokyo Godfathers

And that's about it. At least I kept up with my yearly tradition of rewatching the former on the first Saturday of December, which marks the first time Toonami aired it and arguably the start of my serious anime fandom. It was subbed this time, too.

December seems to be that one month of the year where I don't watch much anime. I assume that's seasonal depression talking, and maybe some end-of-the-year regrets as well. 😒

Clannad 6

It might be kinda mean but if anyone dies in this series, I want it to be Fuko.

She seems like a tsundere to me and I think they're all evil although a few can change for the better.

Not many though.  It's too bad her sister can't see her.  Other than that I've found her annoying since the beginning.

Edited by blueraven1999
  • Confused 1

Clannad 7 and 8

I'm sure for others who liked Fuko thought this sad, but I think this is a good thing.

I've hated her since the beginning so if she dies, she'll go away.  That's a happy ending for this part of the anime to me.

Or if the wedding happens and her part in the story ends, that's also good.  Point being, I just want her gone.

Edited by blueraven1999

Clannad 9

So glad the Fuko arc is finally over.  I really hated her guts.  I'm surprised she didn't die after the wedding.

She was okay this episode but that doesn't make up for the all the episodes where she was annoying.

I hope this anime doesn't have more annoying tsunderes.  The two mains are really sweet.  I like Sunohara a lot as well.