UnevenEdge

What Anime Are You Watching Right Now?

BUU8800

Just finished re-watching Neon Genesis Evangelion.  I first watched this series over 10 years ago (around Thanksgiving 2008 IRRC, maybe 1 year after I started getting into anime) and it has been one of my favorites ever since.  I have thought about re-watching it, on a regular basis, and never have until now.  There have been so many shows I have watched between then and now, and I can say that Eva is still one of my top 3 or so, alongside Cowboy Bebop and Legend of the Galactic Heroes.  I'm planning on re-watching End of Evangelion tomorrow, and I hope the experience is just as rewarding.

Whatever happened to that Evangelion V for Vendetta Guy?

• Like 2

Virtual-san Looking 9 to 12
Golden Kamuy S1E4
Somali and the Forest Spirit 1

Well, that felt good to finish off. For a show that was supposedly a look into the weird and wacky world of VTubers, it was disappointing to have most of the time be taken up by the same banal improvised talking-about-things segments every week. At least it was still fairly funny, and I liked Kerrin Slayer. 6/10.

CHOYOYU! High School Prodigies have it Easy even in Another World 12 END - 8/10.

It was a fun show.  Not as bad as what people on MAL are saying in my opinion, but not great either.

I'm glad the mayo was brought back for the last episode.  I haven't seen anime characters like mayo so much since Gintama.

Edited by blueraven1999

10 hours ago, blueraven1999 said:

Love, Chunibyo & other Delusions! 4

Lots of idiots in this show.  I was wrong about the new girl.  I thought she liked the MC.

I personally think it's a tsundere thing. A real tsundere thing, not like whatever the hell you think Fuko's deal was.

Gungrave 10