UnevenEdge

What Anime Are You Watching Right Now?

BUU8800

2 hours ago, blueraven1999 said:

Food Wars S4 ep 5

I was so close to disliking this episode on MAL due to the outcome of the first match.

I'm so disappointed that Megumi lost but Takumi made up for the rest of the episode. 

I still want to slap that annoying purple haired brat though.

Is season 4 better than the third season? The third season annoyed me so much, that I dropped the series, and I know too few people currently watching to get an opinion.

2 hours ago, SorceressPol said:

Is season 4 better than the third season? The third season annoyed me so much, that I dropped the series, and I know too few people currently watching to get an opinion.

It might be a little better but I think it's pretty close to the same.  It's still cooking battle after cooking battle.

The first season is the best but I'm still enjoying the current season.

Kabukicho Sherlock 10

Spoiler

The show can give me all the hints that it wants, but no mentions of an autopsy, no ghostly apparitions, no logically inconsistent flashbacks to morgue visits, and certainly no outright statements that Irene is dead can shake my convictions that she isn't actually dead!

Special Crime Investigation Unit - Special 7 episode 7

Dropped. This show is so shitty, and I only made it this far because my OCD is whiny. But now even my OCD is like, bitch, you need to stop watching. Now I'll go check out Cop Craft because everyone in the comments was like, "Go watch that show instead!"

Edited by SorceressPol