UnevenEdge

playlist suggestions

MEXobiologist

need a new fitness playlist because i've been going back and forth from my metal workout playlist and RTJ for over a year now

preferably something with driving beats but no EDM plz... and maybe not so much metal cuz that doesn't seem to push me as much when working out

i know this should go in music but i would like to build it relatively soon  >:D

so fuck it

aaaaaaaand go

Ummm bonk? I'm sorry I don't need a playlist work out I just get hyper and run around. so the concept is alien to me

this is for the gym

if i plug in i tend to be able to go for longer on equipment because i have some sort of time goal and its distracting from the burn

Guest Zintar

Mix Master Mike. Two albums that might work for you are "Return of the Cyclops" and "Anti Theft Device".  Killer beats and grooves.

When I'm biking I only listen to video game music. To me it's not as distracting in fact it tends to put me in a state of concentration but that's just me :|

i can't think of any that would get me pumped up and going tho

also, thats dangerous. i hope you only ride with one ear in or at a low volume when you're riding in traffic

i can't think of any that would get me pumped up and going tho

also, thats dangerous. i hope you only ride with one ear in or at a low volume when you're riding in traffic

For me it's the soundtrack from the Mega Man X games that gets me going

And also believe it or not for me I've always felt safer on a bike than I do in a car