UnevenEdge

How do I download more RAM?

Codename: Jackass

seriously I need help I've checked like five sites and followed the download instructions but my computer is even slower now than it was before!

I really need RAM!

icons on your desktop use ram...cut down what runs in the background, i have 4 things running in the background, i have no start up programs, i use CCleaner to clean up temporary files and cookies....just get rid of shit...

icons on your desktop use ram...cut down what runs in the background, i have 4 things running in the background, i have no start up programs, i use CCleaner to clean up temporary files and cookies....just get rid of shit...

I read a guide online telling me I could speed up my computer by deleting system32 but then other people said I shouldn't.

I don't know what to believe!

yeah no I got a Dell those are the best computers the guy at Best Buy said so

see i know youre trying to be funny.....but i really dont care....that being said...now im gonna brag...i have one of the thinnest laptops in the world right now....i love my HP spectre

777B9FEA-D789-4ABA-B591-B2E6FD4B4C7A_zpssvaqxiir.jpg

07DD8C9B-8AE6-4C59-8B49-C820801E3C86_zpsw7horesj.jpg

No, no, no. The key is in the chest in the dungeon which is already inside the Internet. You don't use the key to get into the internet. The wizard uses the key to unlock the vault where all the RAM crystals are. Don't you know anything about computers?

Can't I just use an internet hammer to smash open the vault?

Internet nitroglycerin?

I don't have much time here, if I don't have more RAM by the time dad wakes up he won't let me use the computer anymore.