UnevenEdge

IT

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

oh man my bf and i went to see it recently such a good movie!

it was horror done right. it wasnt...scary really but...well as my manager put it, distubring and it was.

i liked the more unsettling uneasiness of it rather than quick jump scares (there were a couple? but done right)

i liked how It wasnt just scaring kids for the sake of being a scary monster, theres reason behind it.

i loved how, the kids actually sounded and acted like kids. they cursed, made terrible your mom jokes and insults. they really felt like 12-13 yr old boys.

the girl too was great haha.

it also mixed some humor in with it too which i liked. idk i know some ppl dont like it but i like humor mixed in with horror.

im a big fan of horror movies esp those from the 70s and 80s so i wasnt sure what to make of this remake. but good job!

i cant wait for chapter 2! i liked how the focused soley on the kids and decided to break it into two movies rather than 1 giving it a chance to focus more on the chars.

i havent read the book? i kinda wanna now but idk man its over 1000 pages thats more of a lifetime commitement!