UnevenEdge

NFL Smack-Talking Thread 2024/25: America’s Last Freedom Ball!

On 9/13/2024 at 9:36 AM, Master-Debater131 said:

Hes gotta retire right?

Like, you cant keep taking hits to the head like that.

Just retire and enjoy whatever time you have left, because theres already likely some serious damage in there.

This is the second time I’ve seen him get a concussion that caused that neurological response of the fingers seizing up.  Doubt he’ll retire though. Probably hear some tragic shit about him in 25 years though 

5 hours ago, SwimOdin said:

The Giants org didn’t come out looking so great after that season…

Also, I apologize to everyone for what you’re going to watch tonight. And especially this coming Sunday night.

Lil Jon is on TV: "Neat"

It's to tell me that Kansas City/Atlanta is next week's SNF game: "oh god"

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

You know the QB is Cousins, right?  He’s not that good.  

Lol, see you acting like y'all still got Joe Nameth or some shit back there. Who did y'all beat....Tennessee...the only team with a shittier record than the Jets in the AFC last season (I gotta fact check that, I'm just blindly talking shit rn). 

I know reality exists, but damn...let me have this until Sunday.

*Fact check* Oh shit....I forgot the Pats shit the bed royally last season too. Y'all actually weren't THAT bad

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, André Toulon said:

Lol, see you acting like y'all still got Joe Nameth or some shit back there. Who did y'all beat....Tennessee...the only team with a shittier record than the Jets in the AFC last season (I gotta fact check that, I'm just blindly talking shit rn). 

I know reality exists, but damn...let me have this until Sunday.

*Fact check* Oh shit....I forgot the Pats shit the bed royally last season too. Y'all actually weren't THAT bad

Damn did I trigger you or something?  Do you need a snickers? 😆Where did I boast about the Jets after one win? Where did I talk about “they’re going to put a beat down on NE?” I get it though it’s frustrating having an arrogant inconsistent QB.