UnevenEdge

Trump bus crashed on the way to a rally

Posted (edited)

Donna Eiden, who had been living in the bus with her husband, Rocky Granata, and their cat, Missy, told the Staten Island Advance that she was sleeping inside the parked vehicle when when it began to roll along Hylan Boulevard, crashing into signs and poles in its path.

looking at the map, and the street view, i just want to know how it rolled across at least 4 lanes of traffic.  

She added that only recently it became eligible to be fully insured, less than 48 hours before the incident. ---  OH

TL:DR ~ ~ MISSY IS ALIVE! I SAY AGAIN, MISSY IS ALIVE!!!!   for  molarbear, whose concerns warranted another edit. 

Edited by discolé monade
  • Haha 3

On 6/4/2024 at 1:28 AM, molarbear said:

It's almost like this Jesus person is trying to strongly tell them something.....?

trump bus.jpg

lol that’s Staten Island that mother fucker parks his dumb truck at an LA Fitness. I always throw shit at him cuz he’s a fuckin jerk off 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, discolé monade said:

Donna Eiden, who had been living in the bus with her husband, Rocky Granata, and their cat, Missy, told the Staten Island Advance that she was sleeping inside the parked vehicle when when it began to roll along Hylan Boulevard, crashing into signs and poles in its path.

looking at the map, and the street view, i just want to know how it rolled across at least 4 lanes of traffic.  

She added that only recently it became eligible to be fully insured, less than 48 hours before the incident. ---  OH

I had to read way too much shit before finding out the cat was ok

Maybe drop a "TL:animal is ok" next time?

XD

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

lol that’s Staten Island that mother fucker parks his dumb track at an LA Fitness. I always throw shit at him cuz he’s a fuckin jerk off 

I really want to visit NYC just to see how there are trump supporters up there....

Also, wtf are you peeps doing that you're so bored you went off and built some kind of world cricket stadium?

3 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Now they’re homeless.  Fuckin dum dums

I read that in Carl's voice with a Pooh "Oh bother" at the beginning

*completely off subject, but I would like to strongly recommend everyone watch the college softball world series this week

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, scoobdog said:

His face is pasted all over a utility pole like a lost ten-year-old.

Seriously though

How much would it suck to be on your daily jog, you're making great time, spotify is slappin that day with its random choices from your "liked" songs

.... you notice a slight shadow growing larger and larger in front of you, and you look up in time just to see 40 trump faces barreling at you at the speed of "ah fuck"?

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, naraku360 said:

The power of Christ compels you!

200w(27).gif.007043e1ad31ff64ecbf4dd84d970df5.gif

They sell garbage too in their favorite parking lot.  They complain about “illegals” while they don’t pay a property tax for their ugly ass bus nor do they have a permit to sell the trash they sell.  That’s one of the reasons I throw shit at them. They’re terrible people.  I feel bad for their cat. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, molarbear said:

Seriously though

How much would it suck to be on your daily jog, you're making great time, spotify is slappin that day with its random choices from your "liked" songs

.... you notice a slight shadow growing larger and larger in front of you, and you look up in time just to see 40 trump faces barreling at you at the speed of "ah fuck"?

I mean, if it means you get a cat named Missy literally leaping out of the wreckage into your open arms, eyes pleading you to save her, you're basically god tier at that point.

• Haha 3