UnevenEdge

Ninja Kamui Episode 10: Dub & Sub Premiere Discussion Thread

Great, you're telling me they went out of their way to save this asshole?!

Crows would've eaten you, not raised you.  Wtf.  Makes about as much sense as wolves raising Romulus and Remus.

• Like 1

Just now, ben0119 said:

Great, you're telling me they went out of their way to save this asshole?!

Crows would've eaten you, not raised you.  Wtf.  Makes about as much sense as wolves raising Romulus and Remus.

i don't think i've ever heard of crows feeding a dying person, but they do develop interesting bonds with humans. plus, there are real records of wolves raising human children

1 minute ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

i don't think i've ever heard of crows feeding a dying person, but they do develop interesting bonds with humans. plus, there are real records of wolves raising human children

Crows are scavengers and predators.  I can't see them saving and raising someone.  Plus I doubt they could carry enough food to feed a human.

Really?!  That's really happened?!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Crows are scavengers and predators.  I can't see them saving and raising someone.  Plus I doubt they could carry enough food to feed a human.

Really?!  That's really happened?!

yeah. plus crows are very intelligent and apparently transactional. get a handful of them together and they could bring a small human enough food to survive, but i've only heard of them doing that if the person in question gave them something or helped them first. lots of records of crows being as smart as a human baby and even imitating human speech. it's pretty wild when you look into it.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

While I agree from a philosophical point of view, the Ninjas in NK all directly kill what I assume are hundreds or even thousands of people. And while many of them may have been bad people, I am sure they also killed 'civilians' as well. 

And yes, as a revenge story, I assume that once Higan gets his vengeance, he will die as well. I just hope that Mike and Demarco make it out alive haha 

Not sure if some civilians got caught in the crossfire, but it's possible.  Didn't one of the missions have Higan, Mari, and Zai running into a mother and daughter in a bedroom?

Yes, and I figured if and after Higan went down in a blaze of glory (almost happened a few weeks ago when he attacked their base,) Emma would be the surviving fan favorite character to carry on.  Now, if Higan dies, we're going to be left with Demarco and Morris?  Ehh.

4 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

yeah. plus crows are very intelligent and apparently transactional. get a handful of them together and they could bring a small human enough food to survive, but i've only heard of them doing that if the person in question gave them something or helped them first. lots of records of crows being as smart as a human baby and even imitating human speech. it's pretty wild when you look into it.

I knew crows were intelligent but didn't know they would help or befriend people.  I do know they will hold grudges for generations if someone pisses them off.  They're able to recognize faces.

On 4/14/2024 at 3:30 AM, AnimationFan14 said:

Zei "Joe you slept with us both but how come only she got pregnant"

Higan: "Don't look at me, you're the one who wanted to finish in her mouth."

I may have misread the quoted text. :shock:

Edited by PokeNirvash