UnevenEdge

One Piece Episode 661 Discussion

Episode 661: A Showdown Between the Warlords! Law vs. Doflamingo!

Episode 661 - One Piece (Season 17, Episode 33) - Apple TV

MARCHING ORDERS

Erstwhile Warlords Trafalgar Law and Donquixote Doflamingo continue their life-or-death battle on the iron bridge connecting Dressrosa to Green Bit, but meanwhile, the various cogs in the Donquixote Family begin to move, vying againt eah other for their young master's favor. What does this mean for Bellamy the Hyena, whose allegiances are at odds?

And, finally, the Straw Hat Pirates get in touch with their camouflaged captain to discuss their next move amidst the changing tides of Dressrosa's desperate situation!

ONLY TOONAMI

• Like 3

Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale,
a tale of a fateful trip.
That started from this tropic port,
aboard this tiny ship.

The mate was a mighty sailing man,
the skipper brave and sure.
Five passengers set sail that day,
for a three hour tour.
a three hour tour.

The weather started getting rough,
the tiny ship was tossed.
If not for the courage of the fearless crew,
the Minnow would be lost,
the Minnow would be lost.

The ship took ground on the shore of this
uncharted desert isle,
with Giligan, the skipper too,
The millionaire, and his wife,
The movie star,
The professor, and MaryAnn,
here on Gilligan's Isle.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

Time to sail the high seas!

I got the munchies and ordered a shit ton of Chinese food earlier today. Gonna go eat some of that hahahah

Next week for 4/20 we have Twice Piece back and for a lot of people it will be the extra high seas

• Like 2

LOL you ain't gonna beat Luffy dude.  Well, literal stab in the back from nowhere might work lol.

Aannnd Bellamy couldn't go through with it.

Now who is this cyclist looking douchebag?  OK, rando is gonna kill Bellamy.  Betrayed by Doflamingo, shocking lol.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AnimationFan14 said:

Next week for 4/20 we have Twice Piece back and for a lot of people it will be the extra high seas

So we don't get a replacement for Lycoris Recoil, but we get double One Piece back?  Eh, I'll take it!

• Like 2

The D will bring a new storm, eh?  I forgot that middle initials makes characters related to each other somehow lol.

Well, that doesn't look good.  Unless someone jumped in at the last minute, Law is done.

When it's spelled out like that, the whole Planet of the Apes concept sounds even dumber than it already was haha.  But I really can't take the CGI seriously over the old movies with actual physical actors in costumes.

6 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

So we don't get a replacement for Lycoris Recoil, but we get double One Piece back?  Eh, I'll take it!

I guess something else could replace it in the coming weeks, but for now we just double back up on OP.

• Like 1

You cut to something else after Law getting attacked, really?! 🤣

Looks like that guy is immune to the forgetfulness of that Devil Fruit.  Nevermind haha.  That Devil Fruit is too over-powered!

• Like 1

Yeah, you can't just leave Doflamingo around.

Epic music playing!

Sure they're small, but they've got some really big balls. 😄

"Franky kick some ass out there!  We'll back you up real soon!"

• Like 1