UnevenEdge

Is there anything worse than a bathroom cat?

I think the only time the bathroom door gets shut is if my little brother and his family stop by and one of them uses the squatter. 

If I try to close the door, I'll hear the doorknob start rattling because she can reach it and she will pull and dance on it until it turns and opens or I reach over and open it. She's going to be 15 so I don't want her straining herself too much. 

Thankfully she leaves me alone if its a nausea day and waits to see how I'm doing when I get back to bed instead. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, viperxmns said:

Mine has discovered she likes it better when we serve her directly from the faucet

So we end up with bowls of water in the sink 

That too. She’s 15 so she can’t jump to the sink very well, so now it’s the bathtub…

• Like 1

On 3/12/2024 at 5:29 PM, katt_goddess said:

If I try to close the door, I'll hear the doorknob start rattling because she can reach it and she will pull and dance on it until it turns and opens or I reach over and open it. She's going to be 15 so I don't want her straining herself too much. 

Mew does the same thing. He'll try and turn the doorknob. He's going to be 14. 

• Like 2