UnevenEdge

Episode 656: Rebecca's Special Attack! Back-to-the-Water Dance!

One Piece" Rebecca no Shi no Ken! Haisui no Kenbu (TV Episode 2014) - IMDb

ALL'S FAIR IN WAR ON LAW

While the Straw Hats flee for the island of Zou, Trafalgar Law stays behind to hold Doflamingo at bay! What is the connection between these two world-class pirates? Can Law survive a second round with Dressrosa's king, especially - as Momonosuke recounts firsthand - with the Heavenly Demon's legendary cruelty in play? 

ONLY TOONAMI

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

if her move's got a name an people know it, how are peopl still falling for it?

Well, these gladiators don't seem to be the brightest bunch.  And maybe some of them think they'll be the one to counter Rebecca's tactics.

• Like 2

Rebecca uses observation haki. Guess almost everyone who's anyone in the new world has to be able to use some type of haki. Still, never injuring her opponents while being a gladiator? That's what I call being extraordinarily kind. Seriously though, I'm not sure how kind it really is when there's sharks and stuff in the water she's knocking people into. LOL

• Like 1

Man do I really goddamn fucking hate these random extras hating Rebecca and telling her to die like I'm supposed to not get murderously angry at them. My beer overflowed because of these tiny-dicked sons of bitches, I wish they would fucking die instead, stupid sheep-brained shits.

Violet shooting the big-screen display was a based response that was unique enough for me to not get mad at, though, so at least there was that.

Edited by PokeNirvash

On 3/6/2024 at 7:24 PM, PokeNirvash said:

Because it's an episode discussion, and that's enough for the mods that run this place.

I do the featuring.

But ideally they should be unfeatured on Wednesday and the Royal Crackers thread featured Thursday, but we don't even have a Royal Crackers thread... 🫓🤷‍♂️