UnevenEdge

Time skip to Gohan already being capable.  Yeah this is a lot faster than the original anime.  That filler wasn't all bad though, to show the extra development.

This dinosaur Gohan keeps slicing sections of tail off of. 🤣

Looks like you'll be all out of tail pretty soon. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

LOL, not sure how Piccolo had the power to blow up the moon in one blast at this point in the story 🤣

Well if Roshi could, then Piccolo could.  Still an excessive way to solve the problem haha.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Dude. I really cannot remember the last time I was able to watch Toonami's east coast programming this late into the night. I wish they would just do this every Saturday instead of Futurama and King of the Hill. I love those shows but they get the rest of the week. It is not like [as] would be losing ratings by showing old anime and reruns at 4-6AM haha 

• Like 3

Haha Goku said Piccolo is more grumpy than evil now.

"Go to bed, brat." 🤣

You really fell for the old banana peel trick, Goku?!

You just now thought of cutting him off, Goku?!

Bubbles has been captured!

• Haha 1

On 3/17/2024 at 5:01 AM, atomicinumatt said:

Dude. I really cannot remember the last time I was able to watch Toonami's east coast programming this late into the night. I wish they would just do this every Saturday instead of Futurama and King of the Hill. I love those shows but they get the rest of the week. It is not like [as] would be losing ratings by showing old anime and reruns at 4-6AM haha 

It's a shame they don't do it. We all have our preferences but Inuyasha would be so cool.

Edited by saito34
  • Like 3

Weird that Nappa and Vegeta got across the Galaxy so fast (from wherever), and now it's taking them this long to get past Saturn and now Jupiter.  Unless those are just two similar looking planets, heh.

• Like 2

Damn it, King Kai, you dun goofed!

Use King Kai for telepathic long range communications.

Lmao, not catching Roshi at the best time.

Saiyans are here a month early!  Crap in a hat.

It's not a good sign when people his age start talking to themselves. 🤣

I was afraid you'd stick me in a silly get-up like yours, but I won't be embarrassed to be seen fighting in this. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2