UnevenEdge

3 minutes ago, Roymustang1990 said:

Absolutely required to watch the original Dragonball to really feel for all these character deaths

I also personally feel that part of the story was better, even though Vegeta is one of my favorite characters.

• Like 1

Gohan froze up.  Granted he's a small child and never seen a brutal battle like this before.

Damn, Nappa dodged both attacks.

Hah, Nappa doesn't know if he kills Piccolo they won't be able use the Dragon Balls.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

I also personally feel that part of the story was better, even though Vegeta is one of my favorite characters.

i'm sure it is.Have to re-watch the original Dragonball someday again. Still prefer dbz over DB  after all these years haha but I think it might be my huge nostalgia of love talking,that it's hard for me to prefer the original DB over dbz

Edited by Roymustang1990
  • Like 2

Give them three hours.  Sure, why not.

Eh, Adult Swim went black?  There's no storms in Georgia like Texas right now, are there?

Ah, there it is.

Anyway, guess I'll fire up my recording of the Ninja Kamui dub from earlier now, since I missed the live airing. 

• Like 1