UnevenEdge

Space Ghost and Brak on Jellystone

I honestly didn’t think they would get George. I was purely convinced it’d just be worst case scenario of Paul F Tompkins or someone else doing a nothing delivery while George’s just... away.

I’m relieved now. Hopefully it does mean that he’s better. I don’t really give a shit enough to rush him back into poorly paid cons and whatever else, just glad if he’s alright.

• Thanks 1

It’s hilarious that Dynamite made a big deal of a straight Space Ghost comic they’re doing in May, only for Jellystone to remind everyone, no, he’s still the talk show host goofball, the comic is pointless.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jman said:

It’s hilarious that Dynamite made a big deal of a straight Space Ghost comic they’re doing in May, only for Jellystone to remind everyone, no, he’s still the talk show host goofball, the comic is pointless.

I'd argue the Space Ghost fans are having their cake and eating it too. He can be both a serious superhero AND a silly talk show host.

But the only way I'll be watching the new season is by pirating it. No way I'm giving Z***** any money.

• Like 1

On 2/22/2024 at 8:00 PM, Mr. Idea Box said:

I'd argue the Space Ghost fans are having their cake and eating it too. He can be both a serious superhero AND a silly talk show host.

But the only way I'll be watching the new season is by pirating it. No way I'm giving Z***** any money.

I understand boycotting Max because Zaslav is an idiot but if you don’t support the show through the legal means then you can’t expect it to do well enough there to get any more seasons. Just wait until these episodes pop up on CN because they probably will eventually.

On 2/24/2024 at 3:54 PM, katt_goddess said:

I really do hope this means he's feeling much much better. 

The world needs more storytime with Uncle George. 

He sounds rather ragged in this episode so that’s a bit worrisome. His delivery remains flawless though.

I like Moltar’s voice in this. I hope he returns in the show and maybe this guy can voice Moltar in something else too.

On 2/23/2024 at 4:40 PM, Seight said:

Nobody else has pointed it out yet but this show is run by the same guy that made Chowder, if that helps tell you if you want to watch more.

Billy and Mandy creator Maxwell Atoms is working on it too.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sketch said:

He sounds rather ragged in this episode so that’s a bit worrisome. His delivery remains flawless though.

I like Moltar’s voice in this. I hope he returns in the show and maybe this guy can voice Moltar in something else too.

Yeah, I didn't want to actually point that out though. :( 

That said, his meds could be giving him a case of old dude mush-mouth too. He's on a few and sometimes when they got changed in the past, they'd cause him to sweat standing still.