UnevenEdge

who would win in a figth

ghostrek

1 minute ago, André Toulon said:

From who, specifically 

I got that most recently from coworkers the other day talking. I think they met more like eccentric but they said creepy which knowing this day and age 

eccentric you choose to stand out a little bit For example Sherlock Holmes is often described as eccentric in the Surlock home stories. But creepy you think you're normal but there's something off and it's kind of comes off as    threatening

1 minute ago, ghostrek said:

I got that most recently from coworkers the other day talking. I think they met more like eccentric but they said creepy which knowing this day and age 

eccentric you choose to stand out a little bit For example Sherlock Holmes is often described as eccentric in the Surlock home stories. But creepy you think you're normal but there's something off and it's kind of comes off as    threatening

.....you think people are threatened by you?

For what reason?

I guess I just have a different opinion on you and it's not creepy or threatening...

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

.....you think people are threatened by you?

For what reason?

I guess I just have a different opinion on you and it's not creepy or threatening...

I was giving a definition of the word creepy as somewhat  threatening

1 hour ago, scoobdog said:

Ghosty, I would never peg you as creepy.  You can be… kind of whiny… sometimes.  But, never creepy or threatening.

You would be a lot less whiny if you got laid, though.

?   A neural divergent man getting laid is damn near impossible

• D'oh 1

3 hours ago, ghostrek said:

This is absolutely false. My uncle on my father's side had Asperger's and has 6 kids....pretty sure my cousin, his son is diagnosed as well and he's married with 2 kids (maybe more now...haven't seen him since my sister's funeral). 

I swear I just was going to let the show go on, but you're not going to sit here and make false claims for other's because you haven't quite gotten a grasp on how to handle your🤔....I remember ADHD. Not sure what else you may have that makes you neural divergent, so I won't make baseless claims.

To be fair, I'm sorry for whatever is hindering YOU.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, ghostrek said:

Didn't fuggs offer to take your virginity? Didn't Boo unironically praise your naked body when you webcammed with her?

Oh well. You can always ask Musket tips on scoring a hooker.

10 hours ago, ghostrek said:

Like Buddy said, neurodivergence has absolutely nothing to do with your ability to make love.  It might change how you go about doing it, but it's not an impediment like your perpetual defeatist attitude is.

The bigger issue all along has been your inability to be yourself.  I'm not saying the person you present yourself as is false - that pathological self deprecation you use is ostensibly an armor you wear to protect yourself from abuse while, in reality, it is a second skin you wear to realize your self image.  There are any number of reasons why you wouldn't embrace your neurodivergence, the totality of which makes the prospect dauntingly prohibitive.  However, becoming the "creep" others see you as isn't sustainable, and it isn't a path toward finding someone to love and accept you.

There is someone out there that will accept you, but only if you embrace who you actually are. 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, ghostrek said:

Scoob and Buddy are right. It's got nothing to do with neurodivergence. I mean, if I was 30 years younger and single, I'd go out with you - we have some similar interests that we're passionate about, and you're kind of cute in a mad scientist sort of way (I still maintain that if you went the Simon Whistler route, you'd be well on your way to actually hot). However, about the time you launched into your defeatist routine, I'd be out the door. People don't go on dates to be depressed, much less take somebody depressing home. 

Don't you have a therapist? Do you ever talk to them about this kind of issue, or do you just come and dump here?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, naraku360 said:

Dude, I saw this was animated and 4 minutes so I was like "Nakew posted this, it's gonna be good...I'ma save it for later"

I forgot about it last night but just saw it and was like"this will get the ol' blood pumping"..…

But no....it killed me....much like the old man, I fell out from asphyxia, and died. I am now a ghost, posting this from the beyond because you wouldn't believe it, but purgatory is a public library with free wifi.

......Lot of homeless people here.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, André Toulon said:

Dude, I saw this was animated and 4 minutes so I was like "Nakew posted this, it's gonna be good...I'ma save it for later"

I forgot about it last night but just saw it and was like"this will get the ol' blood pumping"..…

But no....it killed me....much like the old man, I fell out from asphyxia, and died. I am now a ghost, posting this from the beyond because you wouldn't believe it, but purgatory is a public library with free wifi.

......Lot of homeless people here.

So does working part-time in a public library with free wifi for 15 years count as a dispensation? Do I get so many years off my time now?

• Haha 2