UnevenEdge

What chu want for Xmas?

Still Me

I don't really want anything

HOWEVER

It's the first Christmas where the babbs is old enough to understand everything that's going on and to really anticipate something out of it - but what the heck do you get a toddler who already has a house full of toys and books we can't seem to phase out fast enough, without just adding to the pile? I'm thinking her gift-unwrapping number gets padded out with clothes and snacks, but she's gonna have to get more toys and books.

4 hours ago, Raptorpat said:

I don't really want anything

HOWEVER

It's the first Christmas where the babbs is old enough to understand everything that's going on and to really anticipate something out of it - but what the heck do you get a toddler who already has a house full of toys and books we can't seem to phase out fast enough, without just adding to the pile? I'm thinking her gift-unwrapping number gets padded out with clothes and snacks, but she's gonna have to get more toys and books.

The understanding of value is still low so you can wrap fruit and they’re delighted m.

• Like 2