UnevenEdge

World's most dangerous bird

nameraka

Good thing Australia isn't real either since they fought a whole war on emus. Which are pretty hard to shoot, but I've downed one.... I don't often talk about hunting or shooting shit because it's never really been a hobby, but unloading a shotgun with extra packed rounds center mass from the passenger seat of a truck (Like 6 to 8 feet away at that) to have the only reaction from one be a little shriek and a glance in my direction was an eye opener.. 

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

16 hours ago, molarbear said:

No one is gonna drop the Shoebill?

Muthaf'er looks like the russian villain from every cold war era movie cosplaying as darkwing duck

shoe.jpg

In terms of actual danger and not just scary looks though here's another contender, which may also be from Austrailia I can't remember...I'm not an irl pokedex as much as I'd like to be....Anyway the Cassowary has entered the chat.

Heads up they seem pretty regal at sea as well. Exaggeration intended because this link is from The Guardian, but damn check out that clip.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/video/2023/nov/14/endangered-cassowary-goes-for-ocean-swim-in-far-north-queensland-video

On 11/17/2023 at 11:40 PM, molarbear said:

nah

Australia doesn't count/or exist

it's just death island

#fact

As much as I like this guys rant and the fact Australians  overall loved it as well. I just can't jump on board even sarcastically as much as I still can the birds arent real thing...Mainly because every military and govermental 3 letter agency has invested in camo surveilance tech mimicing birds and insects at some point so the meme conspiracy theory actually has some actual relevance to me...

Disclaimer: Even though I'm subscribed to this guy, and I like some of his work I still  hate how little effort he put into the #Australia isn't real meme. His own Australian audience had to step in with better arguments for them not existing to keep the meme alive...

That alone did make it pretty funny though since even though some cynical Australian commentators got mad and fired back with some hate reactions most of his Australian base in the comments are telling stories about being paid actors, and trying to keep the meme alive, and I love that. :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

This dude also moderated for fucking what was his name onision? So that's kind of where I found him on a Chris Hansen video featuring him explaining to Chris Hansen with all his boomer journalist tactics what a youtube celebrity sex chat is... He was there to shit on onionboy and condem his more secretive online presence in that one right? 

I aint gonna hate him though lol I'm just looking back. I'm not sure the Australia wasn't real thing worked out for him even though I respect his troll... Havent seen a new vid from him in a while either, but I like how he choreographs this one.. There's a massive playlist on his channel over this, and it seems I've only watched a few lol.