UnevenEdge

I'm putting in my two weeks notice.

Rogue_Alphonse

Tomorrow.

I took a job with an environmental management service company. I never thought I'd ever have something like that on my resume, but hey.. they like my skillset and there is endless pay incentives. But also, it pays more, I won't be on call and I don't have to deal with nasty ass peoples' nasty ass houses.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Congrats. I got tired of dealing with peoples nasty ass houses myself. Swapping out roach infested modems and having to seal them in a fucking bag so they don't come out into my truck.... I started just taking the serial number and giving it to the warehouse clerk so he could damage them out because they don't want that shit in there either.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rogue_Alphonse said:

Outside in the winter will suck but it's nothing new to me XD

oh true, working outside can suck sometimes. as much as i loved it in the fall and spring when the weather was nice, when it gets really cold or really hot it can be miserable >.<

On 10/16/2023 at 10:12 PM, Lynnrael said:

oh true, working outside can suck sometimes. as much as i loved it in the fall and spring when the weather was nice, when it gets really cold or really hot it can be miserable >.<

At least I won't be doing anything strenuous, especially with my skin condition. Reaching and twisting are the worst. ;-;