UnevenEdge

So how many of of our fellow ASMB members

ghostrek

I remember this one time a user faux freaked out and made a big deal that someone had gotten into their video stash and posted it on some obscure video hosting site. They came and blamed users of ASMB of posting these vids and demanded answers.

I sprung into action, finally figuring out the user in question posted those videos themselves a mere 30 minutes before making the thread, and came to the boards just to create unnecessary drama.

After being caught red handed, the user pretended not to know how uploading videos worked and made several bogus excuses despite being caught dead to rights.

My point is, in my experience, if someone is trying to shift blame, they are probably the culprit.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, André Toulon said:

I remember this one time a user faux freaked out and made a big deal that someone had gotten into their video stash and posted it on some obscure video hosting site. They came and blamed users of ASMB of posting these vids and demanded answers.

I sprung into action, finally figuring out the user in question posted those videos themselves a mere 30 minutes before making the thread, and came to the boards just to create unnecessary drama.

After being caught red handed, the user pretended not to know how uploading videos worked and made several bogus excuses despite being caught dead to rights.

My point is, in my experience, if someone is trying to shift blame, they are probably the culprit.

?  Okay  ah it's just a weird thing I believe over the years thinking they blamed us.  The video thing you're not talking about me because I remember one time I found one videos of mine Pakistani education site. I did not upload too. They stole my videos and reuploaded it

5 hours ago, André Toulon said:

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, André Toulon said:

>.>

<.<

oh no, my incredibly rare tutorials on underwater basket weaving!!!!

• Haha 5