UnevenEdge

ASMB Survivor, The Final Challenge: I’m the Captain Now

Game Master

2 minutes ago, Vela said:

I just realized that we can depend on each other for friendship...but...like...for nothing else 🤣 lmfao 🤣 we're both the worst at adulting.

I mean, if nothing else, we can definitely be there for each other when we fail, since we’re both such experts at it. 🤣 And you know what? That’s enough for me. :RoboTeeth:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Vela said:

I just realized that we can depend on each other for friendship...but...like...for nothing else 🤣 lmfao 🤣 we're both the worst at adulting.

Actually, this isn't exactly true.  When I think about it seriously.  I find it slightly easier to do things for people.  It's mostly myself I have a hard time with.  Kind of like when shit hits the fan and you want to rage but someone beats you to it, suddenly you're the calm and responsible one talking them off the ledge?

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

I mean, if nothing else, we can definitely be there for each other when we fail, since we’re both such experts at it. 🤣 And you know what? That’s enough for me. :RoboTeeth:

Aw, commisery buddies. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, [classic swim] said:

Doom’s been on UE longer than I have.

897B7448-663A-480B-B470-4185A53FAC8F.thumb.jpeg.e7bb1a169d3f35558250b4ec56a2e727.jpeg

I’m just me, man. :indifferentsmile:

that does not help. also what does DMA have to do with it? wait are you doom? wait. 

mac and cheese, a legionary mask, what looks to be a baby arm coming from your head.

lupin?

come on. 

this is why i can't stand alts. i never have any clue as to who is what. 

Edited by discolé monade
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

that does not help. also what does DMA have to do with it? wait are you doom? wait. 

mac and cheese, a legionary mask, what looks to be a baby arm coming from your head.

lupin?

come on. 

I WISH this was me. 

But nah, I’m my own person. You have my word I’m not an alt, nor would I ever have an alt here. I don’t shit where I eat.

Now, Gemini on the other hand.....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

lupin?

come on. 

Disco....that's MFDoom. 

Don't feel bad, I don't know why he's a big deal either but no he's not an alt that's just a pic of a dead ASMB rapper.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

i thought they were talking about doom metal alc-

you know what, there's a bowl SCREAMING my name. telling me 'fuck your tolerance break, nothing makes sense'

giphy-downsized-large.gif

For the record, I was alluding to Doom Metal because I thought you were calling me his alt. And just added MF in the post because of course.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, [classic swim] said:

If this is directed toward me, I don’t know why either. I mean I don’t shoot to impress, I just try to be on good terms with everyone.

No, I mean MFDoom....I just don't get it but it's not for me to get.

I mean...if you're a big deal, that is also something i don't know but that wasn't my intent....

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

No, I mean MFDoom....I just don't get it but it's not for me to get..

I see. Outside of DangerDOOM/more swim shit, I still admire him heavily except I know his stuff can be too random I guess.

Not everyone will find art in him using a Hanna Barbera lady stock scream for a sample beat.

Edited by [classic swim]

14 minutes ago, [classic swim] said:

I see. Outside of DangerDOOM/more swim shit, I still admire him heavily except I know his stuff can be too random I guess.

Not everyone will find art in him using a Hanna Barbera lady stock scream for a sample beat.

I'm not trying to shit on his legacy...he did what he did and had the masses salivating...

I just wasn't a fan....I didn't hate it but I just felt it wasn't as avant garde as people thought just because they were unaware of others who had done much of the same before him 

• Like 2