UnevenEdge

It's gonna be how hot today?

nameraka

2 minutes ago, eklipse said:

I’m not from Houston but 😂

8B5270EC-4583-439A-AE70-75C15A79DFA7.jpeg

I AM from Houston, and I heard about this. lol And as a native of the Houston area, I can verify that it does indeed get hot enough to do this EVERY! FUCKING! YEAR! lol (Sorry for swearing.)

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

Supposed to hit 94° here today. But it’s also supposed to rain the rest of the day, starting in about an hour.

Are you on vacation yet?  Hopefully it’s not too hot. 

Edited by eklipse
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

You mean my thread that virtually no one posts in anymore? :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

I’m just eating unappetizing-sounding vegan stuff like bean salad lol.  I want to spare people from that. :LithiumSmileyLaugh:  

Now driveway eggs cooked from insane heat, that’s what people want to hear about.  JK. 

Edited by eklipse
Added the “sounding” because I love it lol.
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, eklipse said:

I’m just eating unappetizing-sounding vegan stuff like bean salad lol.  I want to spare people from that. :LithiumSmileyLaugh:  

Now driveway eggs cooked from insane heat, that’s what people want to hear about.  JK. 

I mean, I’m not vegan by any stretch of the word, but I’d be willing to try bean salad. :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, eklipse said:

I could never go full vegan. I love meat and dairy products too much. Now then, I can and have gone dairy free in consuming almond milk and frozen yogurt made with coconut milk. And yes, I did enjoy them. (But I've also had vegan cheese. That is an abomination, to say the least.)

I also should point out that I'm not knocking your dietary choices. I'm all for eating healthy. I just need to stick with what works for me, which is cutting out certain dairy products and as much sodium as I can while still eating some meat-based protein. (And doing my absolute best to avoid processed foods, which means cooking using all natural foods, when possible.)

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 2