UnevenEdge

I now have every GBA game.

Greeny

2 hours ago, Greeny said:

I deleted all your saves.

As old as the cartridges are, chances are good all the saves deleted themselves.

Always had trouble when I got the urge to play one or two of those games, they'd be a bit picky about whether or not they remembered having saves.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Greeny said:

I deleted all your saves.

that's cool, I always like to start again from the beginning. I've restarted my Skyrim playthrough like 5 times already. 

that is, my most recent playthrough. i could not begin to count how many different playthroughs I've done with Skyrim. 

Edited by Lynnrael

49 minutes ago, Lynnrael said:

that's cool, I always like to start again from the beginning. I've restarted my Skyrim playthrough like 5 times already. 

that is, my most recent playthrough. i could not begin to count how many different playthroughs I've done with Skyrim. 

I always tried to play Skyrim with different builds but always just ended up being a stealthy guy.

42 minutes ago, Greeny said:

I always tried to play Skyrim with different builds but always just ended up being a stealthy guy.

there's a lot of different ways to do stealth, especially with mods. right now I'm aiming for a dunmer occultist, and it works so well with stealth. of course the mod list I'm using has a bunch of new spells but even the base game spells are fun with this type of build. invisibility with illusion and a combo of conjuration and destruction give me ways to take on anything in the game if i plan it right.