UnevenEdge

Meme Workshop for Second Challenge

scoobdog

So a quick Pro tip:  You should not need to pay anything to produce this meme, including signing up for a subscription account.  Apparently, some of the meme generator sites do have that option and use it to unlock some features, though I didn't really check too much into it.

The go-to option that is simple and relatively easy for anyone is Microsoft Paint.  Obviously, this isn't something you can do easily with a phone, but, it isn't completely impossible; preferably, you'll want to use a desktop compute.  As long as you have access to the internet, there are online versions like this one, that will do what you need it to do.

My only options for getting online are my phone (which I rarely use for the boards anymore) and my tablet (which is better, but still not great.

I've been using imgflip for a few days now, but my meme-making skills are new and very weak. I thought this would be an easy challenge, but I'm not so sure now. :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

3 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

I drink water every day, but obviously not enough.

no...you need a water with electolytes. 

also, do you check your blood sugar? constant thirst can be a sign if diabetes. 

*you could drink 1 gatorade to 3 waters. per day. 

Edited by discolé monade
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

no...you need a water with electolytes. 

also, do you check your blood sugar? constant thirst can be a sign if diabetes. 

Okay, just ordered some Smart Water from Walmart. Thank you!

I have no way to check my blood sugar. Guess I'll make a doc appt ASAP. My doctor is usually a complete bitch, though. :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

Okay, just ordered some Smart Water from Walmart. Thank you!

I have no way to check my blood sugar. Guess I'll make a doc appt ASAP. My doctor is usually a complete bitch, though. :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

smart water is good.  and if they never have that. like i said a full gatorad a day, + 3 waters of the same size.

i think i might be able to pick one of those up fairly cheap. 

if i still had the old man's supplies, i'd send them to you. but...BUT luckily, when it comes to diabetes supplies (blood sugar meter) they aren't terrible expensive. look on line. you'll see. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, discolé monade said:

giphy.gif oh....and this is team hank....

true cocks of the walk. 

bow down to the glory that is team hank

Oh, so you're, as westpark would put it, the buck in the rut after you put your shades on?

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, discolé monade said:

pfffft.

westpark had no clue how to put the buck in the rut. 

*puts shades on*

and that's the fact, jack. 

Sorry, but my name is Bobby. (I'm also being smart so...yeah.)

(Oh, and my sense of humor can be likened to that presented (DEPICTED!) in the Naked Gun movies. lol)

Edited by Gemini
Finally found the right word.