UnevenEdge

all i'm saying....

11 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

I know, right. Still don't see how we lost.

We lost because my ADHD and writer’s block kicked in. And when I finally overcame it, it was too late to really write something of substance.

Edited by Gemini

1 minute ago, Gemini said:

We lost because my ADHD and writer’s block kicked in. And when I finally overcame it, it was too late to really write something of substance.

Please stop beating yourself up. You contributed far more than half of our team did, myself included. Also, we weren't even playing with a full team.

3 minutes ago, Gemini said:

my dude. you don't need to do all this....

you got something out. and honestly, if you had time to work out the kinks, it could have been magic. 

if you want to know what i think....there was just TOO MANY PEOPLE you tried to fit in, and i thought that was taking away from the challenge itself. i know you wanted to shout out to everyone..but, i just thought it was a little much. like....that billy joel song where he's rambling off a shit ton of excuses as to how we are the ones that didn't start the firt. 

be proud you got something out there that did make sense, and was headeded to something fantastic. 

• Thanks 3

Also, “five” of those people were actually me. I have five accounts on here, but I mainly use this one now.

Edited by Gemini
They are this one, Sir_Teddybar_Gut_Fullung, KalganBlowMeAway, DeadwingLazarus, and RPM Jr.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

ah....see...

it's people like you that had me in all the confusions. all the alts. 

ALL
THE 
ALTS!!!!

Sorry. I figured, however, y’all were going to use me as the villain of your story so we decided to use me as the “villain” of our story as well.

Edited by Gemini

5 minutes ago, [classic swim] said:

I wanna vote for Team Dean soon but Hank won me over on this one. The Uneven Bar easter egg scene was good!

Yeah, it really was. We really did want to include more details and stuff like that in our story as well, but you know, stuff happened.

Just now, Gemini said:

Because of my board reputation according to some people?

Dude, you're no villain....

I'm not trying to be insulting but you're more jarjar Binks. A bit off putting to some people, but no one is going to actively attack you other than that one guy.....and that was all envy.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, André Toulon said:

Dude, you're no villain....

I'm not trying to be insulting but you're more jarjar Binks. A bit off putting to some people, but no one is going to actively attack you other than that one guy.....and that was all envy.

You couldn’t just call me Biggs Darklighter? I am disappoint.

Edited by Gemini
  • Haha 1