UnevenEdge

ib yearbook 2023!

8 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

did you ever get nominated for any? i think i got a couple of most perverted nominations lol. 

Nah I never got nominated for anything it was pretty much the same people year after year :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, discolé monade said:

never made it into one of those. 

like highschool all over again. ] :

xD  I made it into the yearbooks...:LithiumSmileyIndifferent: It was the reunion that I didn't get invited to.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

i dont think i made it to those :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

i was not into school lol

Oh neither was I.  I think they were required to incorporate like different subjects and clubs so I got stuck with something along the lines of 'most creative' for the art section.  I just remember feeling weird because the class rep or something-or-other had to get my permission and I was like..."sure, cause I don't feel awkward enough at this stage of my life...let's put it all on display in a 1x1.5" black and white still and distribute it to the entire school." :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Vela said:

Oh neither was I.  I think they were required to incorporate like different subjects and clubs so I got stuck with something along the lines of 'most creative' for the art section.  I just remember feeling weird because the class rep or something-or-other had to get my permission and I was like..."sure, cause I don't feel awkward enough at this stage of my life...let's put it all on display in a 1x1.5" black and white still and distribute it to the entire school." :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

not surprised you get recognized for your artsy-ness :D

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

not surprised you get recognized for your artsy-ness :D

I'm 99% sure the student council was required to fill space and tick off requirements, but thank you :D

• Like 1