UnevenEdge

Living in the culture of trolling, some have really thin skin.

André Toulon

1 minute ago, katt_goddess said:

As long as he walks back and forth in a pattern, only speaks when asked a question and only says something like 'The trip is long, take this' while handing out a single sheet of toilet, he should be okay. 

Ok...I didn't get this at first because all I remembered was he stabbed a kid....it wasn't until I recalled why he stabbed him that his finally landed.

Just now, André Toulon said:

Ok...I didn't get this at first because all I remembered was he stabbed a kid....it wasn't until I recalled why he stabbed him that his finally landed.

I probably borked the quote too but I didn't feel like looking it up. Basically dude is going to really want to be an NPC in jail because you don't want someone to turn you into a meat puppet. 

12 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

am i the only one that has a kink for prison justice?

My Uncle been in Prison his entire adult life. A few years ago his cellmate was a child rapist, he asked my dad to confirm that (there’s a site with all that info) when my Dad did confirm, my Uncle threw his cellmate’s shit out of the cell. Idk how but he literally got the dude sent anywhere else.  Not even the COs gaf they let him toss his shit outside 

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, André Toulon said:

Ikr....some people would go so far as to defend Greg Abbott just to bolster their own pride....pathetic, really but that's just one of the byproducts of e-freedom...

Seriously, it's a thing.

I get the feeling that sometimes thin-skinned people think they hide that fact by trolling badly.

• Thanks 3