UnevenEdge

My Hero Academia Season 6, Episodes 18 & 19 (#131 and #132) Discussion!!

What a week.  My grandma just went out of town to visit my brother, his wife, and my two newphews, in Rhode Island.  Also my cousin who lives a state or so over, she doesn't like New Jersey and is coming back to Texas. I'm watching her dog and plants, and my 2 cats and fish, of course.  I'm stocked up on TV dinners since I don't drive or cook. 🤣

For some reason, I have not been able to get good sleep all week, 5 hours at best.  Got like 3 last night.  One of my bipolar medications doubles as a sleep aid, and usually works... not sure what the deal is, but this doesn't happen very often.  I got some Melatonin from Amazon today, so hopefully that will help.

Oh, AND I lost my glasses after I got extremely tired and out of breath cutting the grass the other day. x_x. Not sure what that was about, but I'm going to see a doctor about it. 

So I'm watching on my PC tonight so I can somewhat see what the fuck is going on.

velma-scooby-doo.gif

Edited by ben0119
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

What a week.  My grandma just went out of town to visit my brother, his wife, and my two newphews.  I'm watching her dog and plants, and my 2 cats and fish, of course.  I'm stocked up on TV dinners since I don't drive or cook. 🤣

For some reason, I have not been able to get good sleep all week, 5 hours at best.  Got like 3 last night.  One of my bipolar medications doubles as a sleep aid, and usually works... not sure what the deal is, but this doesn't happen very often.  I got some Melatonin from Amazon today, so hopefully that will help.

Oh, AND I lost my glasses after I got extremely tired and out of breath cutting the grass the other day. x_x. Not sure what that was about, but I'm going to see a doctor about it. 

So I'm watching on my PC tonight so I can somewhat see what the fuck is going on.

velma-scooby-doo.gif

Oof I am sorry to hear that!

• Like 1