UnevenEdge

My Hero Academia Season 6, Episodes 18 & 19 (#131 and #132) Discussion!!

Screenshot_20230325-232156_YouTube.thumb.jpg.75039b73a61447ebefecc563e8ea8081.jpg

I agree with Kubo here.  Sometimes it's best to leave things mysterious, and just let assholes be assholes.  Well, I guess All For One is the Aizen here.  We don't know much about his past and there's no understandable (not justifiable) reason for his actions. 

Still, if Shigaraki is "redeemed," it will be bad and not believable.  If I'm to take the meaning of All Might's Master's words correctly, it was a test and she actually didn't want Deku to kill Shigaraki. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Screenshot_20230325-232156_YouTube.thumb.jpg.75039b73a61447ebefecc563e8ea8081.jpg

I agree with Kubo here.  Sometimes it's best to leave things mysterious, and just let assholes be assholes.  Well, I guess All For One is the Aizen here.  We don't know much about his past and there's no understandable (not justifiable) reason for his actions. 

Still, if Shigaraki is "redeemed," it will be bad and not believable.  If I'm to take the meaning of All Might's Master's words correctly, it was a test and she actually didn't want Deku to kill Shigaraki. 

or, at the very least, she didn't want to him to be gung-ho about killing him without first considering the more heroic path