UnevenEdge

Black cargo pants guy - (This time I fuck the guy XD)

I hope you guys are having a good evening, and you are ready to hear a my tales of men I only refer to by the types of pants they wear. For anonymity is the reason for the pants guy saga. Normally I just speculate about what could be, but I actually have entered a relationship with this guy and it's kinda going fast. 

Since being kicked out of student housing, I have been isolated except with contact for a few friends. My ex decided to ask out my sister, so yeah etiquette is out the window. I gave dating apps like a hinge a try near the holidays as I found that I disliked being alone. And I got hits but really didn't care to continue things further with anyone. After much complaining to get my friends to invite me more places, one of my friends also had one of their friends move down here to Berkeley from east coast. So not really a student or local. My friend talked about this person for a bit before they arrived, saying how his family treated him badly back home and was looking to start a new life here. He has anxiety, depression and ADHD like me, but he also has ASD, and how black cargo pants guy might make a good friend. Unfortunately when I met the guy, I had one of my meltdowns but the guy didn't seem upset, just kinda understanding. After that I had a planned hangout with my friend to do lsd and stare at nature.

Wow that was an interesting day, my friend just ranted while I found it hard to speak. Among the things my friend ranted about like how I should be more opened minded, they also seemed to have an epiphanic ongoing ruminations that black cargo pants guy would be a better fit for me to hang out with than them. Like they kept bringing up his name at least 30 times, and kept saying things like, "oh black cargo pants guy would be better at talking to you, oh he would be better at helping you out, you guys are just so similar" etc. etc. I didn't know if it was my friend speaking out of insecurity or if it was genuinely what they believed but it definitely peaked my interest in the guy. That same night, still rolling on lsd my friend took me back to their house (same one I was kicked out of) and to their room to later watch football in the entertainment room. Black cargo pants guy was there but wearing compression workout clothes and I'm telling you the dude is FIT!! 6ft 202lbs of muscle 🥵 Barely hung out that night because lsd and football bro nerd vibes are weird, but I hang out wiff mah friend and this guy at a party later the next week. 

We hears black cargo pants and long black jacket at the party, a dam shame. He is kinda nerdy, white w/ blonde/redish-brown hair. Wears metal shirts and has these huge coke bottle glasses. He isn't that great at socializing, so I basically just let him rant about his life. He is a dedicated Tuba player who has been out of college for awhile and basically ranted about his routines. He works out a lot, eats 3000 to 4000 calories a day, and jogs everywhere. He also rly into smoking hemp strains that help with his cogitative function, while I just smoke thc to cope and I'm lazy as shit. XD Things didn't flow smoothly at the party, I guess he wanted to talk to other people, but still agreed to hang out with him at my place the next day. I decide to watch Nope, a fav of mine, and he was playing footsies. After the movie we started talking about our abusive family members and just growing up in that environment and how awkward it is for us to socialize with other people. So you know trooma bonding lulz. Anyways as we were talking we started taking clothes off and cuddling. He wanted a kiss, I got nervous and said maybe next time. Said I wasn't looking for a fling and more of a relationship, he said he wanted that too.

I think a day or too later and we hang out again, but this time I let him kiss me, and the dude gets so hyper and just wanted to do a multitude of sex of acts. 🤯 And I was like, sure why not, I'm in mah fuckin 30s, yolo. He was really vulgar, like loud as fuck with dirty talk, I've actually gotten complaints in my housing. But tbh, I also find it kinda hot. >__> Also really aggressive the first few times, just wanting to be all over me. And it had been awhile since I had an experience like that. Basically have been dating this guy for a month now. He is really sweet and has been understanding of my attitude at times. But also he has been in Cali for like 6 weeks now, and hasn't found a job or place to live. He has a huge savings, more than the average person, so could afford to stay somewhere for at least a yr or more. My friend just suggest today that he move in with me to split rent and I'm like whoaaaaaa O___O That's kinda fast. Probably won't be another month from now but like I just don't want things to ruin this relationship because I do like the guy. He is very patient with my outbursts, and always has fascinating topics like how different drugs can help people cope with the conditions. He also encourages me to be my loud adhd self that I'm so scared people will treat me badly for like they did in my last student housing. And just really sexually adventurous, kinda making me question my asexual identity. 😅 

But I know living with someone can drastically how much you are in people's spaces. Not having that space to breathe can smother a relationship, it kinda happened to my last one. I easily get overwhelmed too, but I honestly could use the rent support here in the bay area, and so far he does seem understanding.

tldr; A friend brought black cargo pants guy from the east coast to live in cali, we trooma bond as lonely indivduals than immediately start fucking, now he may move in w/ me because bay area housing is that bad

Edited by jackiemarie90
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Raptorpat said:

I get the housing cost issue, but maybe don't move in with new pants guy unless you're willing to first entertain each positive and negative outcome this could result in. Like do you even know this guy really?

only for a month. Talked to my friend, they are still trying to find their own housing for him. But if the searches don't go well, we are thinking of a temporary thing where this guy stays with me for like 3 to 6 months until he is able to get a place of his own. The guy is actually kinda excited for it so I'm going to talk about to him later today.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

....I don't wanna be that guy...

But....what pat said

yeah my friend and I agree it's a pretty yikes move. But they are just like "desperate times call for desperate measures".  Honestly I do like the idea of my rent lowering but I'm afraid how I might react to being overwhelmed. 

....I'm just saying, the best laid plans don...

Know what, I'm sorry....congratulations...I have no idea why dad mode randomly kicked in.....hold on...

....ok

Do you, shit you're young....if I didn't do stupid shit, my life would have sucked... Just keep an exit plan on the back of your head 

• Thanks 3

On 3/3/2023 at 12:09 PM, André Toulon said:

Know what, I'm sorry....congratulations...I have no idea why dad mode randomly kicked in.....hold on...

....ok

Do you, shit you're young....if I didn't do stupid shit, my life would have sucked... Just keep an exit plan on the back of your head 

Was honestly thinking from a historical perspective where people in their youth would literally move across continents to start a new life with someone they barely knew. Or people choosing to settle west, etc. So this is a risk humans have been making for 1000s of years I feel like. And I'm basically just agreeing with the risk. He does offer a unique living opportunity with someone who is concerned with cognative function like he makes alot of Kava drinks that calm the body and mind down and has started me on lsd micro dosing regime of like 20% the dose every 4 days. Does make the days literally seem brighter and better. 

But I also have been back in touch of my older sister. And she finally has a place of her with child on the way. So if all else fails, I move back in with my sister and help her raise her baby. ^__^

On 3/3/2023 at 12:46 PM, scoobdog said:

Sorry, I heard cargo pants and I instantly assumed the worst.

Kinda usually is the way it goes. He has mentioned a love of army/camo gear but he prefers black, and I'm like yes, black and any color is better than camo. XD Hopefully he embraces the metal head nerd aesthetic more than the army one. ha ha

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Seight said:

I like your consistency in describing guys by their pants despite the fact that there would be parts of this story where he doesn't wear pants.

I mean, I feel like it would be whole another post to try to describe him without his clothes, but like, I sure do love those coke bottle glasses. ❤️

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jackiemarie90 said:

Kinda usually is the way it goes. He has mentioned a love of army/camo gear but he prefers black, and I'm like yes, black and any color is better than camo. XD Hopefully he embraces the metal head nerd aesthetic more than the army one. ha ha

Well, I’m hoping to.  You deserve happiness.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, molarbear said:

*color

*pants

YAS!!!!!! I have been needing an excuse to bust this thing out

popcorn tres.jpg

We actually did get into a few heated debates about over the past 2 days. Mostly from me expressing my legitimate concerns, but he has managed to convince so we are sending out applications this week. 

• Sad 1

We actually did get into a few heated debates about over the past 2 days. Mostly from me expressing my legitimate concerns, but he has managed to convince so we are sending out applications this week. 

Jackie…

….

Jackie…

You two should first figure out how to get my biology grade up to an A

• Haha 1

On 3/5/2023 at 10:01 PM, scoobdog said:

Jackie…

….

Jackie…

We decided not to apply to one in April. And look for a better room. He seems to be really concerned and listening to me, which is a good sign. I told him I am uncomfortable with the idea, because for me moving in with someone is not necessarily connected to money. Its how much I can trust the person. He did say we don't have to move into a place if I don't want too. But I don't mind waiting till May or June, to try to move in. XD

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2023 at 2:09 PM, André Toulon said:

Know what, I'm sorry....congratulations...I have no idea why dad mode kicked in

Season 1 Goodbye GIF by Everything's Trash

Fine I'll do it.

Jackie be careful, nobody lays pipe better than a homeless dude looking for somewhere to stay!! 

But I hope this muscular cargo pant clad beef cake is good to you. Otherwise we're gonna have to take a road trip to jump him. I haven't been to CA yet but villainy is a good enough reason to go anywhere 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1