UnevenEdge

Which one of you did this?

fuggnificent

Whoever left the note is a piece of shit, but in reality, roadside memorials do usually go away after a few months........The fact that it's there for a year and a half is a bit off the meter.  I dont think it should be removed per se, and the note was left by a dick but I feel like this isn't news.  If they defamed her grave, they should look for blood, but roadside memorials really don't last that long without someone periodically upkeeping it

Whoever left the note is a piece of shit, but in reality, roadside memorials do usually go away after a few months........The fact that it's there for a year and a half is a bit off the meter.  I dont think it should be removed per se, and the note was left by a dick but I feel like this isn't news.  If they defamed her grave, they should look for blood, but roadside memorials really don't last that long without someone periodically upkeeping it

There's a couple I've seen around here that have lingered for years, unintentionally.  In a way it's sadder seeing a lonely bleached white bow with no name than seeing the original memorial.

There's a couple I've seen around here that have lingered for years, unintentionally.  In a way it's sadder seeing a lonely bleached white bow with no name than seeing the original memorial.

Most of the one I see that disapear are on major highways......I assume backroad memorials last longer