UnevenEdge

One Piece Episodes 587-588 Discussion

The cosplay / costume of Punk Hazard in One Piece

Episode 587: A Collision! Law vs. Vice Admiral Smoker!

&

Episode 588: Meeting Again After Two Years! Luffy and Law!

I Fought the Law...!

It's a showdown between new member of the Seven Warlords, Trafalgar Law, and Marine Vice Admiral Smoker! As each half of the Straw Hat Pirate crew makes its way toward new answers, the wielders of the Op-Op Fruit and the Smoke-Smoke Fruit show their stuff! But the Seven Warlords aren't an easy group to join...can Smoker overcome a man who cut out and delivered a hundred pirates' hearts to the World Government

Comrade or Competition!?

Two years ago, Trafalgar Law saved Straw Hat Luffy's life by smuggling him away from the Battle at Marineford and healing his grievous wounds. But now that they meet again on Punk Hazard, is Law an old friend or a new foe? Inside the mysterious facility, the samurai displays even stranger powers than just surviving while bisected! Meanwhile, Smoker and Tashigi deal with the aftermath of their battle with Law -- and learn to see things from each other's perspective!

ONLY TOONAMI

Edited by CorbeauKarasu
  • Like 2

Just now, Roymustang1990 said:

I saw it happen years ago when I watching the subs. i laughed really hard when i first saw it too. It still makes me laugh to this day. Lol

Ah!

I think it'll get me every time too going forward I might see that ep.

It's too damn funny that she's who he swapped with of all people. 🤣

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Ah!

I think it'll get me every time too going forward I might see that ep.

It's too damn funny that she's who he swapped with of all people. 🤣

Nami' s reaction to losing her body to Sanji just might be even funnier lol

but yeah its great comedy for sure for anyone who enjoys the character interactions between sanji and nami,like me,though Sanji is my favorite of the straw hats right behind Zoro.

Edited by Roymustang1990
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Roymustang1990 said:

Nami' s reaction to losing her body to Sanji just might be even funnier lol

but yeah its great comedy for sure for anyone who enjoys the character interactions between sanji and nami,like me.

LOL

Yeah, that's true, they get a lot of fun interactions. 

• Haha 1