UnevenEdge

One Piece Episodes 587-588 Discussion

1 minute ago, Roymustang1990 said:

I think this one might be the funniest of all the Sanji- Nami interactions we got so far.

Yeah, they overdo the basic simple one sometimes, but whenever we get these extended ones it can beĀ gold. Like this one.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, they overdo the basic simple one sometimes, but whenever we get these extended ones it can beĀ gold. Like this one.

Yeah the basic oneĀ  between them gets overplayed way too much for its own good,that it gets tiring to see honestly,but like u said,they can beĀ  surprising gold like the one were seeing right now

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

So if Smoker had his heart removed and now Tashigi has switched bodies with Smoker does that mean they're both dead?

Smoker's heart was still beating, albeit slowly, so he's probably still okay. Maybe it's not that his heart was taken out, but that it's sort of semi-frozen that's caused him to go unconscious.

12 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

THIS

Did we get much setup for hisĀ ability?

I can't really remember myselfĀ  too since its been a whileĀ 

This is definitely the first time Law showcase his heart stealing ability of the operation operation devil fruit,which Law didn't say he could do the last time we saw him use his powers In the Sabaody Archipelago arc,if I remember correctly.

• Like 1

Caesar... Clown?Ā  Pretty sure this is the first we've heard of him.Ā  Colleague of Dr. Vegapunk.Ā  But looks like he can still return to his "human" form.Ā  I wonder if he got that way from a Devil Fruit or experimenting on himself?