UnevenEdge

Eminem and Snoop Dogg perform with their BAYC avatars at VMAS

matrixman124

26 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Well, they wouldn't be so popular if any new artists could actually put on a show instead of slobbering in the green room off opis and lean

They still have flow, but it’s less than ideal these days to compare.   You’re not going to get much of stream wedged into pop princess chart fodder.

I mean, fuck, top-40 would rather play Neo and goddamn Pitbull on repeat rather than anything from Kendrick not from Black Panther.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, André Toulon said:

Well, they wouldn't be so popular if any new artists could actually put on a show instead of slobbering in the green room off opis and lean

Damn let it all out 

seriously there’s an artist whacked off opiates and lean somewhere that felt that burn 

• Haha 2

On 8/29/2022 at 2:02 AM, scoobdog said:

They still have flow, but it’s less than ideal these days to compare.   You’re not going to get much of stream wedged into pop princess chart fodder.

I mean, fuck, top-40 would rather play Neo and goddamn Pitbull on repeat rather than anything from Kendrick not from Black Panther.

I've been on a lot more roadtrips lately and forced to listen to the radio, so I have noticed the only Kendrick they play is from that soundtrack.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, DragonSinger said:

I've been on a lot more roadtrips lately and forced to listen to the radio, so I have noticed the only Kendrick they play is from that soundtrack.

Assuming you're the one driving/picking the music, I advise you get a bluetooth FM transmitter that plugs into the cigarette lighter in your car. Play your music from your phone through your car's sound system. Get one with a USB port to keep your phone charged while you drive and use it.

Two people that I usually give a mile when they eat up an take advantage of a trend, but bored apes and fuckin' 'Meta' avatars in one fell swoop. Count me out. I was worried something more cringy was gonna happen after seeing all their huggy photos together on their respective celeb facebook profs though...

Miss me with that shit.

To be fair though I get they're both as out of touch as it gets when it comes to really caring what kind of tech they promote, and the stage show was probably still dope with the cringy fucking metaverse bored ape sequence just playing in the background. Nice payday for both teams just to say whatever an just let the video play..

and you know what I hope it worked and the world fucking signs up to play on a 1991 level graphics facebook vr platform while chucking whatever trinkets they got left after that at fucking cartoon ape pictures they still don't technically own after buying. 🙄

Edited by PhilosipherStoned
hold on that was a really f-ing hot take after he got clowned the first time I think Zuck brought the grphics up to atleast 2007..