UnevenEdge

got my car battery replaced today

Naraku4656

If he paid anyone any amount of money to put in his battery that's some unbelievable, disgraceful shit.

i wonder if i'd give him a heart attack telling him i have a plumber coming tomorrow to fix something and then calling a drywall repair place to fix a large hole in the drywall

I don't care if it's one of those weird cars where you have to remove a tire to get to the battery, or if you need a socket wrench to take off the metal bar over it and he didn't know what he was looking at. You figure it out, you don't pay someone to do that for you.

That's money that could've been given to me last week in exchange for nothing.

I don't care if it's one of those weird cars where you have to remove a tire to get to the battery, or if you need a socket wrench to take off the metal bar over it and he didn't know what he was looking at. You figure it out, you don't pay someone to do that for you.

That's money that could've been given to me last week in exchange for nothing.

if you send me $20 i'll send you back $10

Thats ridiculous. When i bought my battery from the auto parts store i batted my eyelashes and asked the cashier to please install it for me. He did it for free.

I am appalled just thinking about what else he pays people to do for him while simultaneously complaining about not being able to afford food other than PB&J every other week

next reincarnation if i get tits, i'll try that one

If you had gone up to any neighbor you've never met and told them you were about to pay $30 for someone to put in your car battery for you they would have driven you to get a new battery and installed it themselves for free just on principle.

It's a full step below paying someone to change your tire for you.

If you had gone up to any neighbor you've never met and told them you were about to pay $30 for someone to put in your car battery for you they would have driven you to get a new battery and installed it themselves for free just on principle.

It's a full step below paying someone to change your tire for you.

wow you're really floored by other people using their own money how they see fit

wow you're really floored by other people using their own money how they see fit

You spent over half of a minimum wage employee's daily wages on nothing. Nothing is what you bought for $30 and you called that cheap. It's just disgusting is all.

You spent over half of a minimum wage employee's daily wages on nothing. Nothing is what you bought for $30 and you called that cheap. It's just disgusting is all.

sorry my mistake, i forgot not being destitute here was a cardinal sin, i'll go back to begging. I HAVE BUT ONE RAMEN NOODLE, SOMEONE PEOPLE SPARE A NOODLE

AutoZone, O'Reilly's, etc will remove your car battery for you and bring it in the store and test it for free. If you bought a new one there you could just walk out to your car and put it in yourself. An employee would probably do it for you, idk I've never asked someone to do it for me bc of how shameful that is.

Such a shame.

AutoZone, O'Reilly's, etc will remove your car battery for you and bring it in the store and test it for free. If you bought a new one there you could just walk out to your car and put it in yourself. An employee would probably do it for you, idk I've never asked someone to do it for me bc of how shameful that is.

Such a shame.

ur so good at saving money. can u send me some. i can only afford one match to warm my daily allowance of government cheese

ur so good at saving money. can u send me some. i can only afford one match to warm my daily allowance of government cheese

Just burn 30 $1 bills to keep warm. The heat would be more than what you got out of the $30 you threw away earlier today

i wonder if i'd give him a heart attack telling him i have a plumber coming tomorrow to fix something and then calling a drywall repair place to fix a large hole in the drywall

There's a huge difference between those and installing a car battery.

Putting a battery in only takes a couple of minutes and is very straight forward.

I seriously cannot believe that an able body person would pay somebody else to replace their battery.

There's a huge difference between those and putting in a car battery.

Putting a battery in only takes a couple of minutes and is very straight forward.

I seriously cannot believe that an able body person would pay somebody else to replace their battery.

I honestly couldn't believe it when he said it at first, I thought he must have misspoke.

Then I saw him say it cost $30 and described that as "pretty cheap" and my brain melted.

My only guess is that he's never done it and has no idea exactly how little work is involved.

Or maybe he's just a madman.

It's little things like this that add up over time that will make someone like Naraku slide further to the right on the political spectrum.

It's his money, so what that he "wasted" thirty dollars? At least he now knows he can change his own battery by himself easily.

It's little things like this that add up over time that will make someone like Naraku slide further to the right on the political spectrum.

It's his money, so what that he "wasted" thirty dollars? At least he now knows he can change his own battery by himself easily.

i;m actually surprisingly moderately left. i do tend to like programs like the National Endowment for the Arts and medicaid and don't mind paying a bit extra in taxes to keep those programs going

Last time I bought as battery someone else put it in and took the old one for.....Well, I don't know why.......It didn't cost 30 bucks though.....Didn't cost anything because it's hardly a job.......If that were the case I would have done it myself.

eh. i'll get $15 back when i return my old battery to where i bought my new one so it's a $15 net loss. i still think i'll be able to sleep at night