UnevenEdge

Tim Hortons settles app spying lawsuit with free donut and coffee

matrixman124

Just now, André Toulon said:

Easier to pay off a judge than thousands of customers....maybe millions but since I've never heard of this place, I'm low balling them 

Basically Canadian Starbucks. There are a few in the US near the Canadian border.

There was the one video you may have seen of a woman shitting on the floor and throwing her shit at the baristas a few years back.

6 minutes ago, matrixman124 said:

Yeah I don't like their coffee haha.

The baked goods are superior to Dunkin at least.

The donuts were okay. I've had fresh from the drizzle-oven Krispy Kremes though so my pallet has been forever tainted. :D

But the coffee just seemed kind of burnt even for being a supposed fresh batch. I've gotten better flavor profile from 1 parts Cameron Highlanders Grog to 3 parts Folgers French Vanilla. 

7 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

The donuts were okay. I've had fresh from the drizzle-oven Krispy Kremes though so my pallet has been forever tainted. :D

But the coffee just seemed kind of burnt even for being a supposed fresh batch. I've gotten better flavor profile from 1 parts Cameron Highlanders Grog to 3 parts Folgers French Vanilla. 

I have a duck donuts in the opposite direction if you want some nice fresh cakey donuts. No Krispy Kremes around us.

I totally agree with the burnt coffee assessment. Dunkin is way better with that haha

• Like 1