UnevenEdge

Imagine being so invested in these undead boards that you get mad at a user for lying about stuff.

-Ninja_Jesus-

6 minutes ago, -Ninja_Jesus- said:

But why care though? 

Some of us care how we're treated by others and don't roll over when your culprit plays victim....

But....Why care why anyone care....Tell me more about how you're wasting your wife's hard earned seed on her parents.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, cyberbully said:

Some of us care how we're treated by others and don't roll over when your culprit plays victim....

But....Why care why anyone care....Tell me more about how you're wasting your wife's hard earned seed on her parents.

Fortunately I’m not in my teens anymore so your words don’t work on me.

1 minute ago, Insipid said:

I have no dog in this fight, but this does seem like quite a shit take.

I mean, I’m not quite caught up on forum drama, so I don’t know if it’s a bad take or not. I’m just not invested like I used to be and, like, there are bigger issues in the world rn.

Just now, -Ninja_Jesus- said:

I mean, I’m not quite caught up on forum drama, so I don’t know if it’s a bad take or not. I’m just not invested like I used to be and, like, there are bigger issues in the world rn.

So get out there freedom fighter, and swing by and pick up Nabs!

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, -Ninja_Jesus- said:

I agree, but I think sometimes the best solution is to not say anything. Let sleeping dogs lie and all that. I think most people here are aware of their behavior.

I remember you making a thread about fapping with a pretty funny op, but none of the details. I wasn't even invested enough to post in it though. Still the thought of you lying here bothers me. The internet and every little forum and pocket of it is an extension of ourselves as a whole as human beings..As a part of society...those values and beliefs I just can't fathom the fact you didn't care about us enough to get all the details right so we can create an accurate picture of you fapping....

Jackie-Chan-meme-FB.png

Definitely why I can't do this shit anymore. Fuck this place.

• Like 1
  • D'oh 1

2 hours ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I remember you making a thread about fapping with a pretty funny op, but none of the details. I wasn't even invested enough to post in it though. Still the thought of you lying here bothers me. The internet and every little forum and pocket of it is an extension of ourselves as a whole as human beings..As a part of society...those values and beliefs I just can't fathom the fact you didn't care about us enough to get all the details right so we can create an accurate picture of you fapping....

Jackie-Chan-meme-FB.png

I promise I’ll follow up with an apology post, love u bb

5 hours ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Jackie-Chan-meme-FB.png

he aint talking about his fap thread .... 

Eyeroll GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 3