UnevenEdge

uzumaki has been delayed once again

2 hours ago, CountFrylock said:

is it fair to say this year is pretty much done for toonami?...especially with them being in a holding pattern enforced by the new discovery bosses where they can't exactly do anything right now and the budget is almost non-existent

I sort of agree. Thing is, this show is only four episodes long anyway, so it's not like it's going to nail down its end of the block once it does premiere. And hey, like many other people, I'm willing to give the crew all the time they need to make it great.

At least we have Housing Complex C coming, and that should last for a full cours. Other than that, let's hope the higher-ups eventually decide to end the block's holding pattern and give them enough money to get something good from Sentai.

1 hour ago, Blatch said:

I sort of agree. Thing is, this show is only four episodes long anyway, so it's not like it's going to nail down its end of the block once it does premiere. And hey, like many other people, I'm willing to give the crew all the time they need to make it great.

At least we have Housing Complex C coming, and that should last for a full cours. Other than that, let's hope the higher-ups eventually decide to end the block's holding pattern and give them enough money to get something good from Sentai.

what is a sentai show they could grab that can draw a crowd to toonami and make WBD Proud?

8 minutes ago, PokeNirvash said:

At this point, is appeasing the casuals really that high a priority? I mean, it's important, but the be-all, end-all? Maybe it's the sameness of your recent posts, but I'm thinking not so.

What Does WBD Want then from toonami?  they can't do anything until WBD has discovered it's purpose for this new merger and how it can increase profits for them

only then will the holding pattern conclude and toonami can go back to acquiring content

Edited by CountFrylock

34 minutes ago, PokeNirvash said:

The more you say these repetitive things, the more I'm convinced you love to look at yourself talk.

Oh Please....don't act all high and mighty when we're on a message board devoted mostly to incoherent shit-posting

Another thing what did i say that was repetitive...because anytime i say anything  You Read it as "I Want toonami to die! Toonami's Doomed!"  and act like i hate everything

which says more about you than it does me

My Annoyance is with with the Big Wigs at Discovery thinking they know what's best and putting toonami on hold

i don't think toonami's doomed or going to die so quit acting like i scream that to the heavens everyday

Edited by CountFrylock

13 minutes ago, viperxmns said:

I support not driving animators insane, take all the time you need people

i agree but it sucks that right now The Only Animated Junji Ito Content happens to be the much disliked Junji Ito collection anime

there's also the live action junji ito movies but i never heard anything good about the uzumaki movie and I'd imagine all the tomie movies are of varying quality

On 6/27/2022 at 10:50 PM, OwlChemist81 said:

If, when Attack On Titan and Shenmue both end their respective reruns, could Attack On Titan come back from the beginning? Is that really the future of Toonami in 2nd Half 2022!?

If they expect to get the last part then I don’t think they’ll start Titan over from the beginning. Even doubled up they couldn’t rerun all 87 episodes before February of next year. They could however replay both parts of season 4 if they double it up for at least part of the time between mid August and next February.

I do wonder how long their contract for the entire series will last after it ends. Possibly long enough for a rerun of the entire series? That would take two years in a single time slot and is much better suited for a weeknight strip.

It would be nice to see those rerun slots go to IGPX and Space Dandy but they could also give Fena and Black Lotus another run or the Fooly Coolys.