UnevenEdge

this is embarrassing on many levels

Poof

44 minutes ago, Vamped said:

You just keep the first tab open in case the urge strikes you? XD

if i had to guess I bet I was playing it on the tv in my SL apartment for some friends and never closed it after copying the url to SL

but on the other hand, the "HD" app thats open is the livejasmin camming software. So maybe it wasn't for ambiance in which case it wouldve been to get me in a slutty mood to go make like 30 guys cum in an exhausting series of as many 5-10 minute private shows on LJ

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Seight said:
  Hide contents

The location's real too, at least in the technical sense according to my research assistant*

*Google

yessiree Helltown is a real place in ohio right where it belongs halfway between Cleveland and Akron

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Poof said:

if i had to guess I bet I was playing it on the tv in my SL apartment for some friends and never closed it after copying the url to SL

but on the other hand, the "HD" app thats open is the livejasmin camming software. So maybe it wasn't for ambiance in which case it wouldve been to get me in a slutty mood to go make like 30 guys cum in an exhausting series of as many 5-10 minute private shows on LJ

They can't just all be in the same room?! XD

They don't want to see each other fap?! 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Vamped said:

They can't just all be in the same room?! XD

They don't want to see each other fap?! 

nope not on LJ. It's an upscale feature. They're all in one room for the free non-nude chat tho until someone takes you private. You can have up to 6 members in private but they each get their own dedicated chat. There's no interaction between them

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Poof said:

nope not on LJ. It's an upscale feature. They're all in one room for the free non-nude chat tho until someone takes you private. You can have up to 6 members in private but they each get their own dedicated chat. There's no interaction between them

That's where LJ lost money.

Watching other guys cum while you cum is half the experience. The half you enjoy.

The girl's the other half only because you're afraid god is watching.

Which is weird because, if he is, he's doing what you're doing, watching guys cum.

How come people don't talk more about god watching guys cum. I bet you good money he's jerkin' it too.

Now, did I think when I started this rant to nowhere it would end with god jerking it? No.

Am I pleased that's how it ended up? Yes.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Mix said:

That's where LJ lost money.

Watching other guys cum while you cum is half the experience. The half you enjoy.

The girl's the other half only because you're afraid god is watching.

Which is weird because, if he is, he's doing what you're doing, watching guys cum.

How come people don't talk more about god watching guys cum. I bet you good money he's jerkin' it too.

Now, did I think when I started this rant to nowhere it would end with god jerking it? No.

Am I pleased that's how it ended up? Yes.

I mean, he made you in his image that’s canon 

• Thanks 1