UnevenEdge

Shenmue: The Animation Episode 11 "Entangled" Discussion

What has Ryo gone and gotten himself entangled in THIS time? Can he beat the woman who thinks he doesn't stand a chance against Lan Di?

Tune in at Midnight tonight to kick off Toonami and find out!!

But if you can't wait that long, Adult Swim has gone back to doing sneak peeks! Check it out below!!

Edited by OwlChemist81
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, Blatch said:

Nice job monopolizing the threads today, even though it feels weird not to have Jman do it. As for me, this'll probably be a great episode, but more than anything, I'm really hoping we get a goodie during the break.

Hey, if it's after midnight, it's fair game!

The fun begins in 1!

Oh, cool.  Showing what happened off-screen (not Ryo's perspective) in the game.  I am a little disappointed that Xiuying didn't actually kick Dou Niu's ass though haha.

LOL Yuanda Zhu fighting off those goofs with his cane.

• Like 2

The way the moves are taught in the game is pretty immersive.  Xiuying tells you take just one step back, and put force into your arms and legs, to do this move (instead of just telling you button presses.)  So, this move is <-punch+kick.

Edited by ben0119
  • Like 1

Just now, CountFrylock said:

the fact we aren't gonna see another season of this annoys me..(thanks to crunchyroll and toonami no longer working together for projects after this)

It isn't fact that they're not gonna animate Shenmue 3. WE DON'T KNOW UNTIL WE KNOW. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL!

• Thanks 1